The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned Kingdom.

It's about 400 chapters in and based on Chinese history. Many people say it's better than One Piece
nerd.gif
I haven't mentioned it just because I haven't read it yet. Although I've never heard anyone say it's better than One Piece, but it's a historical fiction seinen correct? So are they really comparable?

My body couldn't take the latest Chapter of Tokyo Ghoul:re. The entire serious is my favorite by far.
it's getting good. :pimp:

You know one thing I couldn't take though? The new direction of the AGK anime. :lol:
I want to stop because it's not canon anymore, but I feel i must see it through like I did with the original FMA. :lol:

I haven't watched the new episode of AgK yet. I don't read the manga so I probably won't be mad about it like everyone seems to be.

AOT :wow:

Seriously this is the epitome of turn up

Levi :x

I'm gonna read Akame too. As of now Akame isn't even close to as good as AOT... Not eeem in the same stratosphere

bro does anyone else think that gorilla lookin Titan thing looks like the dude that killed the reebs members and shot at Levi?

Last edited:
i just watched the first 3 episodes of terraformars, and man here I thought AoT was bleak. That may be one of the most unsettling shows Ive seen before.

I havent read akame Manga yet (wild considering how big of a Anime fan I am of it. )

I don't see nothing wrong where it's going, I think its just setting up to start and end for tha season. Maybe they pull a FMA, FMAB

which is fine by me, but im honestly enjoying it at the moment.
still great character development no matter who lives and dies imo. we get a brief info in to their lives atleast

i just watched the first 3 episodes of terraformars, and man here I thought AoT was bleak. That may be one of the most unsettling shows Ive seen before.

Ha. Maybe i'll check it out. I thought its premise looked interesting.

fdb.

:lol:

btw, you ever make it to taiwan?

I did and loved it there, that's where I saw the One Piece exhibit in Taipei,
So awesome, such a chill Asian country, was nothing like Korea.
People were friendly.
Food was ok.....
sights were cool. stuff was cheap. Still pissed i didnt buy tha white beard figure for 15 bucks.
it's 30 online here in Korea

fdb.

:lol:

btw, you ever make it to taiwan?

I did and loved it there, that's where I saw the One Piece exhibit in Taipei,
So awesome, such a chill Asian country, was nothing like Korea.
People were friendly.
Food was ok.....
sights were cool. stuff was cheap. Still pissed i didnt buy tha white beard figure for 15 bucks.
it's 30 online here in Korea

good ****, glad you had a good time

this is the slowest this boards ever been,
anyone read anything new or interesting?

should i start a Top 5 One Piece fights?

1. rob lucci vs. luffy (all of them)
2. Zorro vs. the Ryuma (zombie Samurai
3. Aokiji vs. Strawhats (after davey Jones arc.) you can tell strawhats knew they weren't S***t after that.... also. (not shown but im sure was epic) Aokiji vs. Akainu (
4. Kizaru vs. supernovas. that was sick. was crushing them.
5. White beard vs. Akainu (just youtubed it. wow!!!)

Night mare luffy was going to be #5 til i saw that

Last edited:
Just finished ep. 2 of Ghost in the Shell.

I'm already hooked.

Out before someone spoils the show for me.

this is the slowest this boards ever been,
anyone read anything new or interesting?

should i start a Top 5 One Piece fights?

1. rob lucci vs. luffy (all of them)
2. Zorro vs. the Ryuma (zombie Samurai
3. Aokiji vs. Strawhats (after davey Jones arc.) you can tell strawhats knew they weren't S***t after that.... also. (not shown but im sure was epic) Aokiji vs. Akainu (
4. Kizaru vs. supernovas. that was sick. was crushing them.
5. White beard vs. Akainu (just youtubed it. wow!!!)

Night mare luffy was going to be #5 til i saw that
That's a tough question mainly because there's so many main characters who all get fights.

1. Luffy vs Lucci

2.Whitebeard vs Akainu (and everyone else) the fact the anime censors half his head getting blown off sucks  

3.Kizaru vs Supernova's (dude rode into the island on a cannonball and proceeded to wreck everyone because he didn't know how to work the snail phone)

4.Zoro vs Daz Bones aka Mr. 1

5.Ace vs Blackbeard

Honorable mentions:

Chopper and Ussop vs Mr.4 and Ms. Merry Christmas

Ussop vs Luffy

Sanji vs Jabura

Zoro vs Ryuma

Law vs smoker and Law/smoker vs Vergo

Just finished ep. 2 of Ghost in the Shell.
I'm already hooked.
Out before someone spoils the show for me.
Don't worry man, I love that series so i wont go spoiling it for you. I will say this though
I look forward on your thoughts about the project sunset episode. :lol:

Now in other manga related news, I just read Ippo 1078. Oh boy :rofl:

The really drew Takamura's junk. he got an adult Shin chan thing goin on...:rofl:
and he gave aoki the stink face. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom