The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I still to this day have no idea what Davy back or any of that is
laugh.gif

Skipped that **** w/ the quickness
Lol it's basically a pirate game that originated on pirate island, and 2 crews battle through a series of games. The crew that wins each round can steal a crew member from the other crew or take their Jolly Roger and sail leaving the other crew helpless. A way to cheat and win is if a team wins the first round just take the other crew's captain. It's nothing too major. Foxy cheated using his Nero Nero fruit which slows people down to almost a complete stop. The arc highlight was Afro Luffy and Aokiji's introduction. 

Lol it's basically a pirate game that originated on pirate island, and 2 crews battle through a series of games. The crew that wins each round can steal a crew member from the other crew or take their Jolly Roger and sail leaving the other crew helpless. A way to cheat and win is if a team wins the first round just take the other crew's captain. It's nothing too major. Foxy cheated using his Nero Nero fruit which slows people down to almost a complete stop. The arc highlight was Afro Luffy and Aokiji's introduction. 

OHHH I remember that. I attempted to watch it but I couldn't do it

I dont care what anyone says. Enel is still top tier character to me. He didnt show haki but if he did he possibly has the most terrifying df ability aside from black beards

Last edited:
I dont care what anyone says. Enel is still top tier character to me. He didnt show haki but if he did he possibly has the most terrifying df ability aside from black beards

Nah man, his base stats are way too low, his stamina and durability are low, he's slower than luffy without gears, and his hand to hand abilities weren't great. Like luffy said, in the blue sea there are plenty of people stronger than him. His observation haki is great, but becomes worthless with his speed and against a haki user. His df power was well developed tho. Hopefully he comes back again stronger, but if he doesn't come back stronger he'll get wrecked. Plus kizarus df > enels

The best thing about the Davy Back fight was Zoro and Sanji working together for 10 seconds against the Groggy Monsters

Psycho Pass S2
I wasn't expecting that ending... Wolves everywhere...:smh:

my roomie tryna get me into psycho pass, cant do it though..looks too weird
"looks too weird"

"looks too weird"

"looks too weird"

Zoro3.png

Srsly dough

Psycho Pass is one of the best recent anime.

It's a 5/5 to me.

I started the 2nd season of Psycho Pass. First ep was ok. Will probably watch the rest this weekend.

Does any1 in here watch Your Lie in April or When Supernatural Battles become Commonplace( bad translated title)?

I think they may be two of the best new shows this season that nobody talks about.
I hate musical anime but goodness Your Lie is absolutely amazing, Kaori/partner in episode 4. 
sick.gif
 Filth

F/SN: UBW :smh:
Damn, Rider's death was rough... :smh:
RIP Medusa...

Last edited:
Just a random thought as I go through Naruto Shipuuden: How come Obito never used Shukaku with other tailed beasts? Just because he didn't have Gaara's body? I would think he could have just put it in someone else.

Maybe the Japanese wanted us Americans to have extra feels close to Thanksgiving.

I'll probably check out the manga when the anime is done. I like the show a lot so it'll suck when it ends. Wonder who will be left alive to enjoy the outcome.

Tatsumi is a damn fool for not getting some General Esdeath yambs as his last meal the night before his execution.

Tatsumi is a damn fool for not getting some General Esdeath yambs as his last meal the night before his execution.
Bruhhhh, he need to lock her up, she bad, strong and wants him to improve...wifeyyyyy...yall cats lemme know when yall read Chap 54

Akame Ga Kill! manga is sooooooooooo much better than the anime...Manga is lit right now!
My man took a faceful of pumpkin and just shrugged it off
sick.gif

Bruhhhh, he need to lock her up, she bad, strong and wants him to improve...wifeyyyyy...yall cats lemme know when yall read Chap 54
She's also bat**** crazy and into some kinky stuff so you know the box is top-notch.

Crazy/Kinky yambs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom