The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it's crazy how time flies with these issues. How long since Aizen died? it's been almost 3 years since Naruto learned toad jutsu? I just realized that was the last time I saw one of my ex's
laugh.gif

damn.

Word.  It's been two years since the Kage Summit.  That trips me out every time I think about it.  I remember because I was in the hospital waiting for my son to be born reading the chapter. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
are you guys talking about the manga or anime?

it's crazy how time flies with these issues. How long since Aizen died? it's been almost 3 years since Naruto learned toad jutsu? I just realized that was the last time I saw one of my ex's
laugh.gif

damn.

Word.  It's been two years since the Kage Summit.  That trips me out every time I think about it.  I remember because I was in the hospital waiting for my son to be born reading the chapter. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
are you guys talking about the manga or anime?

Fairy Tail, crazy way the arc ended
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
So, every single member of fairy tail is gone...for now. I wasn't expecting that
eek.gif

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
So, every single member of fairy tail is gone...for now. I wasn't expecting that
eek.gif

laugh.gif

damn.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
thank god you bm didnt catch you!

laugh.gif

damn.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
thank god you bm didnt catch you!

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

Who's this kid supposed to be?

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

I think it's one of the kids of the weaker Fairy Tail members. Fairy Tail isn't gone, the ones that weren't S-class capable weren't on that island.

Also Fate/Zero a lot of info in that hour ep, def going to be more action in this series than Fate/Stay half the people in that war we already know are cold blooded killers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

I think it's one of the kids of the weaker Fairy Tail members. Fairy Tail isn't gone, the ones that weren't S-class capable weren't on that island.

Also Fate/Zero a lot of info in that hour ep, def going to be more action in this series than Fate/Stay half the people in that war we already know are cold blooded killers
pimp.gif

Fate Zero is a prequel right? Cuz i want to watch this before i go watch Fate Stay Night. 

Fate Zero is a prequel right? Cuz i want to watch this before i go watch Fate Stay Night. 

The new One Piece "series" has started apparently. I thought they were gonna wait a little longer. 
laugh.gif

Its all good though.
pimp.gif

The new One Piece "series" has started apparently. I thought they were gonna wait a little longer. 
laugh.gif

Its all good though.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

just finished reading this weeks issue
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NO WAY! they can't be dead!
frown.gif

what a way to go though!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

bout to start watching OP
hope it's good.
EDIT: hmmm the new series seems a little rushed, or is it just me
nerd.gif

not that i'm saying it's a bad thing, i'm just saying...

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

just finished reading this weeks issue
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NO WAY! they can't be dead!
frown.gif

what a way to go though!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

bout to start watching OP
hope it's good.
EDIT: hmmm the new series seems a little rushed, or is it just me
nerd.gif

not that i'm saying it's a bad thing, i'm just saying...

Soooo technically, my dude Hidan is still buried in that Forest, right? Everyone out enjoyin' the fourth great ninja war, and he's just chillin'/trapped in some dirt...lulz

Soooo technically, my dude Hidan is still buried in that Forest, right? Everyone out enjoyin' the fourth great ninja war, and he's just chillin'/trapped in some dirt...lulz

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I'd say watch Fate/Stay first, a lot of info just in the first episode. Knowing the info in Fate/Zero before watching Fate/Stay kinda spoils the story for Fate/Stay.

Back
Top Bottom