The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Fate Zero is a prequel right? Cuz i want to watch this before i go watch Fate Stay Night. 

I'd say watch Fate/Stay first, a lot of info just in the first episode. Knowing the info in Fate/Zero before watching Fate/Stay kinda spoils the story for Fate/Stay.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Soooo technically, my dude Hidan is still buried in that Forest, right? Everyone out enjoyin' the fourth great ninja war, and he's just chillin'/trapped in some dirt...lulz

Yup. He's still cursing in that grave of his while reindeer sleep on top of him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Soooo technically, my dude Hidan is still buried in that Forest, right? Everyone out enjoyin' the fourth great ninja war, and he's just chillin'/trapped in some dirt...lulz

Yup. He's still cursing in that grave of his while reindeer sleep on top of him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

bout to start watching OP
hope it's good.
EDIT: hmmm the new series seems a little rushed, or is it just me
nerd.gif

not that i'm saying it's a bad thing, i'm just saying...
That's exactly how it is in the manga. I just thought they were gonna take a longer break before putting up the timeskip, or at least an arc.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

bout to start watching OP
hope it's good.
EDIT: hmmm the new series seems a little rushed, or is it just me
nerd.gif

not that i'm saying it's a bad thing, i'm just saying...
That's exactly how it is in the manga. I just thought they were gonna take a longer break before putting up the timeskip, or at least an arc.

Fate Zero is a prequel right? Cuz i want to watch this before i go watch Fate Stay Night. 

It is a prequel but it spoils some twists in F/SN. I recommend reading the VN, the anime mashes the 3 routes from the game together(which is 50+ hours) and does no justice to the actual story.
Tbh, you'll be fine just watching this if you have no plans to read it.
Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Fate Zero is going to be pretty bad #+!. Are all the episodes going to be an hour or just the first?

Just the first one, unfortunately.

So anyways, great first episode. Mostly exposition, setting everything up. This war seems way more "official" than the one is F/SN. Gonna be brutal waiting for this every week.
30t6p3b.gif

The summoning scene was perfect. Gilgamesh with the 'not a single !%@% was given' face when he got summoned.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It is a prequel but it spoils some twists in F/SN. I recommend reading the VN, the anime mashes the 3 routes from the game together(which is 50+ hours) and does no justice to the actual story.

Fate Zero is going to be pretty bad #+!. Are all the episodes going to be an hour or just the first?

So anyways, great first episode. Mostly exposition, setting everything up. This war seems way more "official" than the one is F/SN. Gonna be brutal waiting for this every week.
30t6p3b.gif

The summoning scene was perfect. Gilgamesh with the 'not a single !%@% was given' face when he got summoned.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Darn, o well what can you do, looks like Lancer's going to be getting the short end of the stick again.........no pun intended.

Darn, o well what can you do, looks like Lancer's going to be getting the short end of the stick again.........no pun intended.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'll stick with the show then. and which one was ol' Gilgy?
laugh.gif

iYen wrote:
318567_299623240055250_100000227280480_1483650_1630154687_n.jpg

It's already been 100 years since they started their journey!?
eek.gif

Good lookin out, I did not notice that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

iYen wrote:
318567_299623240055250_100000227280480_1483650_1630154687_n.jpg

It's already been 100 years since they started their journey!?
eek.gif

Good lookin out, I did not notice that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This bored guy. 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

Redline was really good movie. Took 7 years to make, all hand drawn.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

This bored guy. 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

This dude Naruto saving his girls with that swag.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Muu
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's about to get ugly. I wonder who's being summoned.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Muu
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Muu
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well, it says he's summoning his trump card, so maybe now we might get to see whoever was in that casket that had Madara all shook.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:

laugh.gif

This bored guy. 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

Well see, I just finished reading the epic of Gilgamesh for my class earlier this week and that was not the person  I was envisioning in my head.
laugh.gif

And I think i have to watch Redline now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Muu
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well, it says he's summoning his trump card, so maybe now we might get to see whoever was in that casket that had Madara all shook.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:

laugh.gif

This bored guy. 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

Well see, I just finished reading the epic of Gilgamesh for my class earlier this week and that was not the person  I was envisioning in my head.
laugh.gif

And I think i have to watch Redline now.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom