The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think I'm too far behind to start One Piece
If you think you're far behind now just wait until a few months later when you still haven't started.

Starting a series like OP late is perfect. You won't catch up too soon and be miserable waiting days for a new chapter like us.

i felt that way and with limited time im already on episode 62 (skipped all filler) and i genuinely enjoy the series take your time with it

If you think you're far behind now just wait until a few months later when you still haven't started.
Starting a series like OP late is perfect. You won't catch up too soon and be miserable waiting days for a new chapter like us.
I'll see about starting this week if I don't go out of town.

So I binged watched One Piece for the last few weeks. Just wrapped up the Punk Hazard arc. I can definitely say the storyline is waaaay more consistent than Naruto.

I haven't read too much if the manga yet (i started years ago and got to the Sanji part). I'll probably just stick with the Anime.
You can always catch up to where the anime is right now and pick up the manga from there. :lol:
I'd rather just watch the anime lol. I'm looking into watch the Psycho Pass movie. Hopefully we get season 3 soon.

I'd rather just watch the anime lol. I'm looking into watch the Psycho Pass movie. Hopefully we get season 3 soon.
One Piece anime is trash right now due to Toei's refusal to put in filler arcs and instead just adds filler scenes in. It's not so bad when you watch in bulk, but it gets noticeable once you catch up, especially since Toei is getting lazier than ever with those scenes. You might want to switch to the manga at that point. Also I suggest going back and reading the cover stories when you catch up.   

Gentlemen, how do I know which Naruto episodes are filler? Is there a place where I can see what ep. to skip?

Anyways, just got to the part where Sasuke awakens after being bit by Orochimaru. This curse mark on his neck is permanent right?

One Piece anime is trash right now due to Toei's refusal to put in filler arcs and instead just adds filler scenes in. It's not so bad when you watch in bulk, but it gets noticeable once you catch up, especially since Toei is getting lazier than ever with those scenes. You might want to switch to the manga at that point. Also I suggest going back and reading the cover stories when you catch up.   
I have no intentions of reading the manga. I've enjoyed the anime and will continue to do so :smokin

fate stay night at this point is trollin

straight up trollin.....

Fate Zero was a far superior story.

I want to read these now though.

I just watched the latest ep of fsn. Pure garbage. Too much damn talking. I wanted them to sthu. Long rants of philosophical crap by those emo fools.

I just watched the latest ep of fsn. Pure garbage. Too much damn talking. I wanted them to sthu. Long rants of philosophical crap by those emo fools.
Im the opposite. I enjoyed the newest episode. Maybe cuz I like disscussions like that and thinking about those types of concepts. :\

Im the opposite. I enjoyed the newest episode. Maybe cuz I like disscussions like that and thinking about those types of concepts. :\

I didn't mind it either. Although the present Shirou is so unbearably dense that it was really a one-sided affair :lol:

Son laid his whole (potential) future out for him and all he could say in response was "I won't regret anything."

:stoneface:

I know his future can't possibly be the same anyway though since this interaction happened, so I wonder where things go for him now.

He needs to get some Rin or Saber yambs and lighten up a bit. Relax and enjoy something. Didn't expect that person to be Lancer's master. Thought it might've been Rin's sister. Both Lancers have had bad luck in both series.

Yea i thought homie was dead.. and he has unlimited seals...

you think he'll take the original lancer dude from that kid???

started reading bleach from where the anime ended, & it's pretty good thus far(I'm only on chapter 500). Curious to see where all the slander comes from

started reading bleach from where the anime ended, & it's pretty good thus far(I'm only on chapter 500). Curious to see where all the slander comes from

It's a bit excessive

And like I said before the slander is only coming from NT

I really don't see it on other forums

so fairy tail had a decent chapter with some good dialogue.

i love acnolgia's human form btw. dude look awesome.

Back
Top Bottom