The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Sasuke is really about that deadbeat dad life. He'd rather kill his kid than take care of her. [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Sakura is a clown for having a kid with this guy. She should work on a new jutsu for Sasuke. "Ninja Art: Child Support Jutsu."

OP
The climax is coming. And they finally showed Fuji again.
laugh.gif
They showed Fuji 2 weeks ago when he returned the boy who was wearing a Bartholomew Kuma shirt to his mother. I'm interested in what those shining lights he's "looking" at are tho.
I feel like either the bird cage is gonna get delayed or Luffy is gonna realize he didn't need 10 minutes cause his haki control is improving and he'll recover quicker or Mansherry will pop up again to help Luffy if he's in that area. 

Also, you're getting what you wanted Bart using his barrier to help stop the cage. Why don't they just load as many people as possible into the factory instead of trying to use it to push the cage. 

I'm glad 6 minutes already elapsed and the 10 minute limit isn't turning into Namek minutes. 

Doffy is wobbling around and is truly pissed. I like it. It's also so easy for him to control his power. I also like how Sabo vs Burgess is just getting panel flashes instead of whole chapters delaying the conclusion. 

Good chapter on Naruto Gaiden and barely happened once again on Bleach chapter today

It's good to see that Naruto's personality hasn't changed. I can see why Boruto isn't happy when his father became a Hokage. Naruto must be really a cool daddy before he was named Hokage.

Kurama looks more relax than before. It's like Kurama is Naruto's best friend now.

Chocho is a funny kid. Karui and Choji should be grateful that Naruto tries to tell Chocho that they are her real parents. :lol:

I feel bad for Sarada. Your father is trying to kill you at first sight.

So Shin's master (or father?) has jikukah ninjustu as well.

For Bleach,

So he created a new Kingdom in the Royal Palace. Interesting. I haven't seen Kenpachi for a while. I wonder where is he now.

I haven't caught up to One Piece's current chapter yet. Probably will finish it in a week.

Diamond no Ace, English translation chapters are finally uploaded this week.

Any recommendation for learning katakana, hiragana and kanji? I am not sure which language should I learn first.

I would like to read raw manga. Area no Kishi and Baby Steps.

Last edited:
Any recommendation for learning katakana, hiragana and kanji? I am not sure which language should I learn first.

I would like to read raw manga. Area no Kishi and Baby Steps.
Hiragana and katakana first, since those are the native japanese languages. Kanji is more difficult and should come after you leaned the basics of the alphabet and grammatical structure.(thats how I did it). it's gonna be hard reading raw manga because they use a lot of kanji in it.
here's a link to the textbooks I used in the classes i took.

Last edited:
should have put this in a spoiler :smh:
My bad. I forgot some people havent read all of it. But to use the defense of countless other people that have posted spoilers here, "That happened years ago. Catch up scrub.". :lol:
I forgot to take my own advice about spoilers. I failed this thread. goodbye... :smh:

Romcom Snafu
Hikki straight up hitting on the teacher and getting her flustered. Our boy is growing up and getting all the ladies. :lol: :pimp:
Im wondering why Yukinon ran off like that. Was she that shocked that Hikki owned up to his mistake and wanted them to work together again?
So many good feels in this episode regardless. lets hope it stays this way for a while. :lol:

Guys Please, settle this in the Chuunin exam, not in this thread. :lol:
but for real Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , that was the fake excuse i typed in on my post, no need to get serious about it. :lol:
Unless, you wanna get the hands. In that case, I heard that KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush was taught by the legendary fighter, Ten Ten. So you might have some trouble... :lol:

My hero academia
I wasnt expecting the fight to go like that. :lol:
I wonder if that villain will attack the stadium now...

Back
Top Bottom