The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hey for real though, I cant believe so much time has passed since I made this thread. I didn't think this thread was gonna last this long. :lol:
Thank good for people like you who preach Naruto's inferiority / One Piece's superiority all day every day. Keeps the pages coming. :lol: :pimp:

-Blue excorcist (the devil's son really doesn't get along with his father for family time)
smokin.gif

Last edited:
This question may be dumb but I honestly dont know. I thought Naruto was over, what are you guys reading/watching?

Naruto
I am not surprised about Sarada's real mother. Suigetsu is someone that you can always count on for finding out truth. Orochimaru's experiments never get old. It's good to see Yamato by the way.

Bleach
Is that a new ability Grimmjow showed today? Askin is clever one. Pretends to be a coward until he has advantages to attack. Hm, Hashwalth suspects Uryu wants to kill Ywhach. Looking forward to next chapter about Bazz-B and his flashbacks.

One Piece
I am on 561 episode now. it's getting more excited when I see a new episode.

naruto

if true, sasuke pimp game is over 9000. sakura raised this girl, whom she never gave birth to, she never smashed sasuke, and sasuke hits her with the im out no child support scheme for mad long, so she is basically a single "mom"

remind me where is OP this week?

Last edited:
Bleach
A Traitor? interesting... :nerd:

Naruto Gaiden
Sasuke... :smh:
I guess he eventually had to give her the pipe. She was begging for it for what seemed like forever. :lol:
I wonder if there's more to it than that though.

While I'm here, if anyone is interested, They have released a subbed version of the film Space Battleship Yamato 2199 that came out a while ago. It's supposed to be a remake of the original series that came out in the 70's. I'm watching it and so far its good. As expected from a series that changed the industry back in the day. :lol:

Naruto

Orochimaru out here like Caitlyn Jenner

I'm a bit confused. So Oro made clones from the original Shin, Shin's arm was given to Danzo, now Shin is making clones on his own?

Suigetsu calling it like is..."Scumbag Sasuke" :lol: :pimp: :smh: Sarada couldn't even wait to take her parents to Maury for the paternity test...

I've heard this was GREAT..
Guess I'll wash my tears with this one sense I can't sleep[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
AOT is back on track[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Ippo is a great manga to bad they stopped the anime, but the manga is top notch

just goes on hiatus from time to time

Brehh I was on episode 6 and I was just thinking to myself ok...how long is rock gonna act like a lil girl and I think we get the point now revy is ruthless.

Then I seen episode 7 :smokin my mans finally got some balls. Lemme found out he's tryna clap them cheeks :lol:

Bleach
Is that a new ability Grimmjow showed today? Askin is clever one. Pretends to be a coward until he has advantages to attack. Hm, Hashwalth suspects Uryu wants to kill Ywhach. Looking forward to next chapter about Bazz-B and his flashbacks.
Possibly his Resurrección...
Grimmys' nickname is "The Jaguar"...
I just hope Kubo doesn't let me down, this chapter(I pray) is a sign for deeper chapters and great action[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom