The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

if he's a fan GoT now, I expect half the strawhats to be dead after the next arc. Including Luffy
Lol, this guy named Greg who writes a One Piece column in V-jump and is on the OP podcast from time to time gave Oda season 1 a month or 2 back I think, a week later Oda's editor tells him Oda went out and got season 2 to watch. 

can someone explain to me what happened at the end of unlimited blade works. how the hell did archer come back?

can someone explain to me what happened at the end of unlimited blade works. how the hell did archer come back?

My memory is a little hazy at this point, but:

I remember it as being a case where he never really left. He had just lain low and conserved the last of his mana presumably to be there to help at that exact moment. Convenient, I know :lol:

The last episode of Gakkou Gurashi wasn't great, but this season (and the series thus far) was pretty damn good. Will definitely be picking up the manga.

Prison School anime ended today, and boy was it an ending. :lol:
I cannot wait for season 2 to come out. :lol: :pimp:

Prison School anime ended today, and boy was it an ending. :lol:
I cannot wait for season 2 to come out. :lol: :pimp:

That was single handedly the greatest episode in anime history I have personally laid my eyes upon!!!!
and the end... just like when I read it, had a legit smile on my face of pure happiness!

World trigger manga
I wonder who Jin was talking about when he said there was another obvious choice to join tamakoma 2 instead of him. I can only think of 3

Hyuse/captured neighbor: but I don't see how he would be allowed to join border and then be promoted passed c rank straight into B. Jin did say he won the bet, so maybe Jin saw all of this and used it as a way to give him a trigger

Operator girl: But I don't even know if she's a trigger user

Amo: but that doesn't make any sense because he's an S rank black trigger user and it wouldn't even be remotely fair

Last edited:
Bleach
YHjfwGt.gif

Seems like my hypothesis is coming true[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Prison School
tumblr_mpw2h3bZoH1qff46jo3_400.gif

Forgot all about the anime
*starts episode 2*

No new epsidoes for Gate, Gangsta, or rokka this week? Is it a Japanese holiday or something?

No new epsidoes for Gate, Gangsta, or rokka this week? Is it a Japanese holiday or something?
Some shows are done for the season. I think gangsta is still ongoing but Gate ended.

New shows should start coming on next week

Last edited:
Damn, Gate's season is over? Didn't seem like a season finale episode. 12 episodes aren't enough, need more. Guess i'll try out prison school again. I saw my friend a few weeks ago and he also told me prison school was greatness.

Damn, Gate's season is over? Didn't seem like a season finale episode. 12 episodes aren't enough, need more. Guess i'll try out prison school again. I saw my friend a few weeks ago and he also told me prison school was greatness.
the Gate anime ran through the manga chapters super fast for some reason and there are like a lot of chapters. There probably isn't enough material for a second season yet. I think it's coming back in January

all the more time to watch the GOAT
Prison School!
prison school anime also ended

Man idk if I said it in here before but I YouTubed prison school real quick and some weird **** came up. A shower scene or something? Probably one of the gayest things in anime I've seen. Pass like Nash on that

^ What you saw was out of context man. You're missing out if you let that affect your judgment. :lol:

Man idk if I said it in here before but I YouTubed prison school real quick and some weird **** came up. A shower scene or something? Probably one of the gayest things in anime I've seen. Pass like Nash on that
BooThisMan.gif

Last edited:
Gotta be careful watching things out of context. JoJo is one of my favorite anime's ever but if I looked at some of the scenes out of context i might not have picked it up 
laugh.gif

Glad I did though 
pimp.gif

Just read it fam-ly[emoji]128526[/emoji]
I can honestly say this thread got me back into anime/manga and the reading selections are never off...
Except for the basura that is OP[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Exactly, I don't know why son always uses YouTube as a tool to decide whether to watch something or not :lol:

Read a synopsis and then watch the first episode ___.

Now that dressrosa is over I went back and read the arc again it's a really good arc but my god it was too long week to week + all those breaks but every recent chapter after has been fire

Back
Top Bottom