The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally got around to watching seven deadly sins since the Netflix deal kicked in.

It's not half bad. A little shallow and could be fleshed out more though. Gotta say though, Hawk the pig is my favorite character by far

I enjoyed it a lot. I think I finished every episode yesterday :lol: .

Hawk da Gawd. :smokin

It does remind me of a lot of other animes.

I enjoyed it a lot. I think I finished every episode yesterday :lol: .

Hawk da Gawd. :smokin

It does remind me of a lot of other animes.
It's a good series, and a good manga. Speaking of the manga.....
Who saw my boy Escanor flourish this past chapter? Son beat Galan through pure fear. :lol: :pimp:

World Trigger 121-Ish bout to get real, another invasion and the boy Mikumo can finally learn more moves...Chikas brother really out in the field whylin :pimp:

Just started OP, 8 episodes in. Lawd I got a lot to catch up on :smh: :lol: anybody got a better website to use than kissanime temporarily? Got some broken videos and they take like 2 minutes to play for 2 seconds :smh:

No...^^^^

I watched the anime from beginning till currents it's worth it just skip filler.

Kiss anime was my go to tho

Last edited:
im probably one of OPs greatest fans and even I'm not about to go back and watch from cp9 (where I ended in the anime) to the present

Yeah its a lot of episodes, but its a lot more chapters. I binged watched from the beginning to the start of the dressrosa arc (that was the farthest the anime got at that point). From there I just continued with the manga.

Episode are like 23 minutes with only 17 minutes being the actual episode. The rest is the intro, scenes from previous episode, credits, and scenes from next episode).

Bleach
So the vice captain is his niece? That's pretty cool. I can't wait to see what that blade does though.

v1q3QQ.gif

Kubo outchea trolling again[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
My prediction definitely feels like it's coming to fruition[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

just finished Naruto the LAST
good little love story, I enjoyed it, needed more Konohamaru looking like a young Asuma (the feels....:smh: )

She always had her zanpakuto hidden in her sleeve, so lets see what will happen. What if he is really her uncle? That would be crazy. Flashback coming soon.

Funny that Bleach has us having a minor discussion since it's been so all over the place and most of us want it to finish.

Damn is Kubo really that predictable :lol: :lol:

Appreciate it guys 
nthat.gif
all repped. Might just go half of the way with the anime, then I'll start the manga.

Gonna start Inuyasha again too 
smokin.gif

Just started OP, 8 episodes in. Lawd I got a lot to catch up on :smh: :lol: anybody got a better website to use than kissanime temporarily? Got some broken videos and they take like 2 minutes to play for 2 seconds :smh:

www.watchop.cc you are welcome. kissanime is free HD tho.

i will just say there is no point to watching OP sometime before the after the punk hazard arc simply because the animation quality is weaker and the eps is like...one chapter or something idk...**** is molasses slow. i just read it now.

www.watchop.cc you are welcome. kissanime is free HD tho.

i will just say there is no point to watching OP sometime before the after the punk hazard arc simply because the animation quality is weaker and the eps is like...one chapter or something idk...**** is molasses slow. i just read it now.

didn't animation change after alabasta arc?

I thought it was fine. pluse its still a good story either way.

why do I even still read fairy tail?????
If they're just going to plot no jutsu all their victories its pointless

atleast one punch man is a bit more interesting though. Cyborg is cool as hell.

the oter heroes look like trash though.

still wasted animation as far as the 6 eps have gone

Back
Top Bottom