The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just started OP, 8 episodes in. Lawd I got a lot to catch up on
mean.gif
laugh.gif
anybody got a better website to use than kissanime temporarily? Got some broken videos and they take like 2 minutes to play for 2 seconds
mean.gif
Once you get to Skypeia the pace slows down as that's the point the anime started catching up to the manga. You may not notice it too much due to marathoning it, but around there it goes from 2 chapters an episode to like 1.25 or 1.5 chapters per episode then in the following arc it begins 1 chapter per episode. 

There's a colored version of the manga for the first 72 volumes which takes you up to the early parts of Dressrosa. Colored version has rough translations in some parts due to just using older translations. Visually it's really nice.

I agree with Kingdom about reading the manga and watching fights and big scenes on youtube. 

Just finished prison school... EL OH EL

Man :lol: it ending up being not that bad at all. VERY wierd tho..not too fond of that kinda **** but the way they made it dramatic was pretty live. Gakuto gotta be the most memorable character.

I coulda sworn I saw somebody say that this was in their all time list.... :lol: trippin big time

Just finished prison school... EL OH EL

Man :lol: it ending up being not that bad at all. VERY wierd tho..not too fond of that kinda **** but the way they made it dramatic was pretty live. Gakuto gotta be the most memorable character.

I coulda sworn I saw somebody say that this was in their all time list.... :lol: trippin big time
Manga is all time. Anime is fine but pales in comparison to the manga

Dragon Ball Super
Did Captain Ginyu just make an appearance this episode? :lol:
And it looks like Jaco is about to make an appearance too. :lol: ::pimp:

Episode 32 of "World Trigger".

This anime started off so slow but has now picked up, immensely. I recommend this anime to you guys.

Dragon Ball Super
Did Captain Ginyu just make an appearance this episode? :lol:
And it looks like Jaco is about to make an appearance too. :lol: ::pimp:

I thought it might've been him but couldn't remember if he was still the one inside of that frog :lol:

What are you messing with this season Sap?

I've been keeping up with One Punch Man, Noragami: Aragoto, Owari no Seraph S2 and Owarimonogatari from the jump, but as the season progressed I've slowly been trying to give everything else that doesn't scream "generic", "cliché", and/or " fanservice" a shot. Still in progress.

I like what I've seen of Concrete Revolutio so far but everything else I came across has been alright at best in my opinion.

Anybody reading 21st century boys? Some chick told me about it and was wondering what was NTs opinion on it? Worth the read?

As of right now, Fen Shen Ji is the only manga I am reading now since Naruto and Claymore are done.

Loved Claymore and Naruto is what it is for better or worse.

What Manga do you guys suggest I get into?

I thought it might've been him but couldn't remember if he was still the one inside of that frog :lol:

What are you messing with this season Sap?

I've been keeping up with One Punch Man, Noragami: Aragoto, Owari no Seraph S2 and Owarimonogatari from the jump, but as the season progressed I've slowly been trying to give everything else that doesn't scream "generic", "cliché", and/or " fanservice" a shot. Still in progress.

I like what I've seen of Concrete Revolutio so far but everything else I came across has been alright at best in my opinion.
More or less i'm keeping up with the same things this season. Just add Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Lupin III, Shinmai Maou No Testament Burst, and Attack on Titan Middle School to the list.

More or less i'm keeping up with the same things this season. Just add Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Lupin III, Shinmai Maou No Testament Burst, and Attack on Titan Middle School to the list.

I forgot to mention that I started and caught up with Attack on Titan Middle School a few days ago. Some laughs to be had there for sure; I rock with it :lol:

I'll give Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry a shot at some point this week. I recognize the title, but I probably thought that it looked kind of generic. The fact that I've yet to dive into the new Lupin III is a crime though.

Is the new season of that Shinmai Maou series still a decent plot drowned in "fanservice"? I didn't even give it a shot this time because I'm really not out here caring about anime breasts :lol:

Hopefully that Boku no Academia anime comes sooner than later and is done justice, because I've been holding off on starting the manga and wouldn't mind starting the series with it.

I'll give Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry a shot at some point this week. I recognize the title, but I probably thought that it looked kind of generic. The fact that I've yet to dive into the new Lupin III is a crime though.

Is the new season of that Shinmai Maou series still a decent plot drowned in "fanservice"? I didn't even give it a shot this time because I'm really not out here caring about anime breasts :lol:
1. The reason I'm watching Cavalry is because the Protag is actually competent and not an airhead. And the fights have been cool so far. :lol:

2. Yes, but the plot is still interesting, so like Kill La Kill, I will look past the fan service and keep watching. :lol:

I know NT doesn't care for Tokyo Ghoul RE: but my god. Sui Ishida is a savage with the pen. The complexity of this story is off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom