The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach
Anyone want to speculate what you think his Bankai will be?

One Piece
Amazing color spread by Oda.

Seemed anticlimatic, but at the same time it made sense, since it would have been ridiculous for an elephant that's roamed the world for a 1000 years to not be strong. Obviously this isn't the last we see of Jack, and there are still unresolved things with the Minks and possibly Zou, but Oda is keeping the story moving. 

Looks like Kidd is in that cell on the last page, if those are actually his legs, which means Apoo was either an inside man or betrayed Kid when Kaido came down.

It's crazy is Greg from the OPP, and writer for v-jump, predicted something like what Momo did a couple weeks ago on an episode when he was talking about how he predicts the series progressing long term. 

Excited for whatever is next.

What makes everyone think it's KIDD in the jail cell?

Last edited:

What makes everyone think it's KIDD in the jail cell?
Also gonna go back and listen to the One Piece Podcast to rehear Greg's theory since it looks like it's gonna be true. I'll summarize and share it with you guys.

Last edited:
Is she his bankai? I never thought of it but after she touched him, it got a bit confusing.
It might be something dragon related since i remember a long time ago that someone mentioned that her aura was dragon like or something.

Finally finished neon genesis evangelion & I literally have no idea what to think. The ending was so random & out there, but I liked it. But there are so many questions left unanswered.

We're talking about Bleach not Fairy Tale.
I'm talking about Bleach too. I dont read FT.

What I was talking about happened way back in the Soul Society arc, And her Spiritual Power took the shape of an angry cat (as seen in the spoiler) , not a dragon like I mentioned before.

So Yachiru all this time was a physical manifestation
kvpaw.gif

Granted it's predictable but never saw it coming..
Ye shrug

i dont think Yachiru is Kenpachi's bankai

if she is then thats such an easy cop out

yachiru already has her own zanpakutou and released shikai

its gonna be weird and kinda nonesense if she's a zanpakutou that has her own zanpakutou lol

well this is Kubo though

i dont think Yachiru is Kenpachi's bankai

if she is then thats such an easy cop out

yachiru already has her own zanpakutou and released shikai

its gonna be weird and kinda nonesense if she's a zanpakutou that has her own zanpakutou lol

well this is Kubo though
The way she talked in the last page implied, to me at least, that she is connected to Kenny and his sword, unless im misinterpreting it somehow.

yeah it seems like she is kenpachi's zanpakutou in this chapter

kubo definitely retconned yachiru

which to me is a huge letdown

I don't know about her being his zanpakutou.

I think there's just a connection between the two of them. He's already done the whole physical manifestation being a person's zanpakutou thing with Stark and Lilynette.

More than likely Yachirou is helping Zaraki understand his power/weapon much in the same way Unohana did, unlocking some of his power. I bet it's something like neither of them has an individual bankai but that their bankai is linked together, and both (or specifically he) could not use it until he learned his shikai or some **** like that.

I'm so far behind in one piece
Is chomper still on the team?

Last episode I remember was beating crocodile

TODAYS THE DAY MOTHER*******!!!!! 

pimp.gif
[emoji]128142[/emoji]
pimp.gif
[emoji]128142[/emoji]
pimp.gif
[emoji]128142[/emoji]
pimp.gif
[emoji]128142[/emoji]