The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

WORLD TRIGGER IS JOKING RIGHT?

BRUH WHAT :x :x :x :x :x this legitimately ruined my day [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] straight bull ****

CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW THEY CHOOSE TO END THE ANIME. SMH. GONNA HAVE TO READ THE MANGA NOW. I HAVE GOT TO KEEP THIS STORY GOING.
The anime is at around chapter 123 of the manga and the manga is currently around chapter 138. So they would have to stop it for the time being or have another season or 2 of filler arcs which nobody wants.

Itll probably be back in January 2017 for the winter season. It is a weekly manga I think so that should be enough chapters for another season

Last edited:
Just watched the first 2 eps of Re:Zero and I think I've found my first mainstay for this season. Really intriguing set up

My Hero Academia seems ok but if it's gonna be one of those long drawn out series, I'll just read the manga

Boku No Hero Academia
Was alright for episode 1

Picked up the Manga (Spoiled the Series for myself I know, But couldn't wait another week for ep 2)

It's pretty fast paced, Gets to the point and doesn't dance around the subject on Chapter 25 of 85
Interesting to see if they'll keep on that same track as the manga

Last edited:
Meh understand why world trigger had to end at that episode. Just 1 less anime to watch smh

I need more Jojo already. Waiting for the weekend isgonna suck every week. :lol:

Last edited:
I need more Jojo already. Waiting for the weekend isgonna suck every week.
laugh.gif
Dawg Netflix has spoiled me since I can just binge watch everything 
laugh.gif
 I hate this week to week stuff now 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

.................................................Sailor Moon Crystal's new season is now streaming on Crunchyroll
eyes.gif

*crawls back into hole*

Last edited:
As much as i hate to admit it i was glued to sailir moon on tv as a kid. Jupiter with them long legs tho.....

As much as i hate to admit it i was glued to sailir moon on tv as a kid. Jupiter with them long legs tho.....

Yeah. Sailor moon was probably the first anime I ever watched. Either that or DBZ. It used to come on at 6 am on I think either UPN or WB. I would check it before school. Then it moved to Toonsmi a few years later
.................................................Sailor Moon Crystal's new season is now streaming on Crunchyroll :rolleyes

*crawls back into hole*
i wish I could but due to my childhood I can only watch the terrible SM dub where she's known as Serena with the homie tuxedo mask

Last edited:
Knights is real cool to me. I love that it's sci-fi and about space and aliens and all that good stuff.

I just watched the first episode of the my hero academia anime. Looks like I might have found something interesting enough to watch every week :pimp:

Can anyone explain the End of Evangelion to me? I just watched it after finishing the series & ive never been more confused in my life.

I googled what the ending meant a few years back. Don't remember if it made sense or I got more confused.

Boku no Hero Academia
So it appears Bakugou won't betray everyone else.What a pleasant surprise. :lol:
But now I feel like he's not gonna make it out of there in one piece.

Can you guys recommend any stand out shows?

Just started Tokyo Ghoul which seems okay.

Last 3 series i have watched were Knights of Sidonia, Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill. All of which i loved.

Last 3 series i have watched were Knights of Sidonia, Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill. All of which i loved.

I just ran through Durarara!! and Durarara!!x2 on Netflix. Pretty good combination of action/thriller/comedy.

Sword Art Online, Gate (which I haven't seen yet but it looks flames 
smokin.gif
), Corpse Party, Naruto 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:

GATE
DEATH PARADE
ALDNOAH ZERO
GOD EATER
DEATHNOTE
ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
ERASED
PARASYTE THE MAXIM
ANOTHER
IS IT WRONG TO TRY AND PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON :lol:
JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE

Back