The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ANYONE WATCHING THE LOST VILLAGE? REALLY LIKING HOW THIS ONE IS STARTING OFF. SEEMS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD THRILLER ANIME.

or just a lulz fest

tumblr_o5pj6iFNFC1qdvrdyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5pj6iFNFC1qdvrdyo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5pj6iFNFC1qdvrdyo3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5pj6iFNFC1qdvrdyo4_540.jpg

:rofl:

Wish Vagabond would come back. It's on the last arc and Inoue has been planning to finish it for years, but has been derailed a number of times. Hopefully this year he finally comes back and finishes the series. Either way if you haven't read it I highly recommend it, both the art and the story are great. Idk if Inoue got writers block again, or if his health got bad again or what, but hopefully he decides to finish it this year.

Need to finish Monster, then I was planning to read 20th century boys, but might take a break from Urusawa work after Monster, and read something else.

I lost my list of series I want to read or watch, so I need to build that back up again. Haven't watched a new series completely in months, so Im really behind. Hopefully soon I can get back to reading series, so I can give recommendations in the thread again. 

If there's anything that you guys recommend I read or watch let me know. Looking for things that may not be as well known or super mainstream, as I keep up with most of the big titles on a weekly basis, manga wise. Anime wise I'm pretty much completely out of the loop.

Bleach is a joke now. PERIOD

i can t remember the site we all use to use here.

was it Mangafox?

but then they went away when mangas started cracking down on sites getting them or something

Last edited:

was it Mangafox?

but then they went away when mangas started cracking down on sites getting them or something
It's been a joke for years dude.

nyaa.se for ez mirrors

mangastream for like half the ongoing stuff

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri EP 2 was good too. I hope EP 3 doesn't take the AoT politics exposition path though.

was it Mangafox?

yeah mangafox is still around just a lot of their titles are blocked in the US. Right now I'm just using mangahere's bookmarking feature. I'll let you know if I find anything good. 

I'm liking Kiznaiver so far. It has that trademark Trigger colorfulness and humor to it.

Watching most of the series you guys have been discussing in here as well, with plans to work through more soon.

Gotta double back and wrap up some of last season's anime still too.

Too much anime is never a problem though :lol:

Re:Zero this week was fire. I was expecting a drop in quality but it's been the best yet. It's probably in the running for best of the season With Attack on Trains right there too

was it Mangafox?

It's been a joke for years dude.

nyaa.se for ez mirrors

mangastream for like half the ongoing stuff

Made the right decision when I stopped reading Bleach after Aizen from what I can tell.

And I know that Onemanga used to be a popular site back in the day.

Made the right decision when I stopped reading Bleach after Aizen from what I can tell.

And I know that Onemanga used to be a popular site back in the day.
ONE MANGA that's the one i was thinkign about, had all my stuff saved..

i need that again, the only reason i dont read as much manga now is because i lose my place or forget the series im reading

Randomly watching episodes of FMA Brotherhood on Netflix and I really do love this series :smokin Looking back on it, the way the storyline was built up into this ancient conspiracy and the way all the characters were moved towards discovering bits and pieces at a time, before it was finally revealed was excellent. And it all comes together at the halfway point, after which you have both sides basically playing chess, trying to move around and topple the other. Highly suggest the series to anyone that's never seen it.

Re:Zero this week was fire. I was expecting a drop in quality but it's been the best yet. It's probably in the running for best of the season With Attack on Trains right there too

BEST THIS SEASON IS A TOSS FOR ME BETWEEN, THE LOST VILLAGE, MY HERO ACADEMIA AND KABANERI.

Repped for bringing Erased to my attention. Just added it to my list, because that sounds like exactly the kind of series i'd enjoy and that's actually a setup i've wanted to see for a long time now.

Only one i've watched (Or am watching right now) is Iron Blooded Orphans, which I definitely recommend.
Just randomly found this on Hulu. Will add it to the back of my list. 

Bruh, Gundam Thunderbolt is so fire.

The animation, the music, the story...

Another damn gundam? What happened to iron blood orphans or whatever it was called

No idea. They got so many rotating right now.

This is an ONA tho. The episodes come out every couple of months like Unicorn

It takes place during the One Year War. So it's straight federation vs zeon

Its got that jazz vibe like Bebop

I think the only Gundam series I've ever liked were 8th MS team, Gundam Wing and G Gundam. I've found all the other series to be painfully boring. I remember forcing myself to sit through episode after episode of Gundam Seed destiny in the hopes that it would get better

I think the only Gundam series I've ever liked were 8th MS team, Gundam Wing and G Gundam. I've found all the other series to be painfully boring. I remember forcing myself to sit through episode after episode of Gundam Seed destiny in the hopes that it would get better

To be fair, i'm fairly certain that Seed Destiny is widely considered to be a bad addition to the franchise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom