The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think the only Gundam series I've ever liked were 8th MS team, Gundam Wing and G Gundam. I've found all the other series to be painfully boring. I remember forcing myself to sit through episode after episode of Gundam Seed destiny in the hopes that it would get better

To be fair, i'm fairly certain that Seed Destiny is widely considered to be a bad addition to the franchise :lol:
Well yeah but this was around the time that it was the newest Gundam that was out. But also I tried the older gundams and found them to be just as boring. A lot of sitting on a ship and launching off every ep to do a mission then going back etc

Man I might have to buckle down and attempt to read this horribly drawn hunter x hunter manga :lol:

I need more manga/anime in my life, all I got right now is

AOT manga
My hero academia anime
One piece manga
One piece anime

Man I might have to buckle down and attempt to read this horribly drawn hunter x hunter manga
laugh.gif

AOT manga
My hero academia anime
One piece manga
One piece anime
Shokugeki

Fate

Higurashi

Haruhi

Whatever is on this animeme season

please get good

both.

shokugeki i need to start reading. I loved the anime so much inspired me to cook more and be better Chaplain steak came out so delicious

Ehh I checked them out on YouTube. Not a fan of their character designs at all. The one about food is an easy pass, the one that I guess tries to be gorey is also a pass.

Fate the only one that looks slightly interesting and the character designs are making me wanna pass

Classic mr. Waves.....just watch em especially the food one. Werent u hyped about Ben-To. That was a food one also

I think the only Gundam series I've ever liked were 8th MS team, Gundam Wing and G Gundam. I've found all the other series to be painfully boring. I remember forcing myself to sit through episode after episode of Gundam Seed destiny in the hopes that it would get better

To be fair, i'm fairly certain that Seed Destiny is widely considered to be a bad addition to the franchise :lol:
Well yeah but this was around the time that it was the newest Gundam that was out. But also I tried the older gundams and found them to be just as boring. A lot of sitting on a ship and launching off every ep to do a mission then going back etc

Well yeah :lol: If you're not into watching them sit on a ship and go on missions it might not be the franchise for you overall. Though it then makes a good deal of sense why you like Wing and Z so much, because they remove that ship aspect and have a lot of earth-based storytelling going on.

BEST SO FAR THIS SEASON

1. KABENARI OF THE IRON FOTRESS
2. MY HERO ACADEMIA
3. RE: ZERO
4. THE LOST VILLAGE
5. TWIN STAR EXORCISTS
6. JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE

WILL THEY STAY THIS WAY? ONLY TIME WILL TELL :lol:

Man I might have to buckle down and attempt to read this horribly drawn hunter x hunter manga
laugh.gif

AOT manga
My hero academia anime
One piece manga
One piece anime
Shokugeki is dope.

Read Vagabond

Read Tower of God (Art is rough at first but get much better as the series goes along and the story itself is very good)

Pluto is good if you want something different from what you typically read. It's the Astro boy universe, but is basically a philosophical murder mystery

Vinland Saga

Bakuman

Battle Royale unless you don't like things that are overly gorey and graphic

Read Noblesse although the story is pretty formulaic and misses big at some points with certain character utilization

I can think of some more series later. That's off the top of my head

Ehh I checked them out on YouTube. Not a fan of their character designs at all. The one about food is an easy pass, the one that I guess tries to be gorey is also a pass.

Fate the only one that looks slightly interesting and the character designs are making me wanna pass
UBW or the original Fate? Original anime series is hot garbage, but I kinda like the super CGI design of the new UBW. 

BEST SO FAR THIS SEASON

1. KABENARI OF THE IRON FOTRESS
2. MY HERO ACADEMIA
3. RE: ZERO
4. THE LOST VILLAGE
5. TWIN STAR EXORCISTS
6. JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE

WILL THEY STAY THIS WAY? ONLY TIME WILL TELL :lol:
I may add Bungo Stray dogs to my best so far this season lost. More people should check that out

:nthat: to Gordonson Gordonson for putting a papi on to Re:Zero.

better than expected :smokin

No problem my G. You, IHaveAQuestion, BlakeP, and Memphis were holding me down the first week of this season with the initial impressions. Forgot to say thanks to y'all.

I like Bungo Stray Dogs too. This last episode helped it to stand out a little to me. Still not sure where the main character is going to fit into the equation though and the show reminds me a little of Kekkai Sensen for some reason.

Last edited:
Could Hitsuguya use Rukia's sword or vice versa? Rukia's sword isn't a real zanpaktou right?

Stop whatever you're doing and start reading this: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Gosu-The-Master
Yo this was great! Started off a little slow but I was hooked once the Baekma Valley Arc started. You know any other "manhwa" like this?
i know a couple. 

Breaker and Breaker: New Waves(sequel)

Yongbi which was made by the same guy that does Gosu

Noblesse

God of Highschool

Magician which isn't martial artsy but still really cool

Red Storm

Tale of Eun Aran although that hasnt been updated in a while

Tower of God

Kidd!! :x :x :x :x

Sanji reconsidering lmaooo

Luffy cooking LOL
You think thats a fake picture of pudding? I'm thinking thats the same girl as the 3 eyed girl with the slime.
Hunter x Hunter - wooooooooooooooooooow :smokin The most awaited matchup poppin in heavens arena...Chrollos book is OD!!!
Bleach- Sternritter are real strong, 3 captains using bankai to fight one.

Kabaneri of the Fortress - soooo good, cant wait for ep 3
Joker Game - Very good and detailed

Back
Top Bottom