The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by DimSum9

The latest ep, Kabuto said, "Quite an interesting vessel" after he shows Madara the 6th coffin.  Maybe it's the 1st hokage or Madara's body.
Im kind of thinking that the person Kabuto summoned was Mito Uzumaki. Thats the only reason i would think Madara got all shook up and +!$%. He probably knew her when he was still in Konoha. What Kabuto said fits too, he's says, "Quite an interesting vessel" as in a bijuu container?? Might as well bring her out, i mean Kabuto cant control a bijuu so he has to have someone who can at least control one right. 
can't be the 1st or mito
kabuto says he can't summon anyone who was already sealed in some type of jutsu ..

really??? Mito used the shiki fujin??? Thought she died of old age not by having her soul eaten and @!$$. 

bleach was
pimp.gif
ichigo got that new gucci linen, zangetsu 2.0. im really interested now. rukia is on some new steez too...she LT now
pimp.gif

itachi
30t6p3b.gif
if itachi was alive now this war would've been over last week. dude makes other ninjas look like konohamaru. dude jailbroke kabuto's jutsu, like get off me bro. swag.

nagato bout to go HAM tho
pimp.gif

bleach was
pimp.gif
ichigo got that new gucci linen, zangetsu 2.0. im really interested now. rukia is on some new steez too...she LT now
pimp.gif

itachi
30t6p3b.gif
if itachi was alive now this war would've been over last week. dude makes other ninjas look like konohamaru. dude jailbroke kabuto's jutsu, like get off me bro. swag.

nagato bout to go HAM tho
pimp.gif

damn the good thing about missing manga for 2 weeks is that you get to catch up on it.

Tite is making this bleach filler pretty interesting....way better than the bount crap. Looks like ichigo is about to go up like a hundred levels with the fullbring and shinigami powers.

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

I love how Kishi is fleshing out the hidden leaf's past. Love that kinda stuff.

damn the good thing about missing manga for 2 weeks is that you get to catch up on it.

Tite is making this bleach filler pretty interesting....way better than the bount crap. Looks like ichigo is about to go up like a hundred levels with the fullbring and shinigami powers.

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

Ichigo starting to look like a bootleg Cloud
laugh.gif
, but did anyone see the stuff around his neck and wrists? Looks like his fullbring ability that will no doubt tie in with his shinigami powers.

Just like that Bleach gets me interest after about 2 months of boring nothing.

Ichigo starting to look like a bootleg Cloud
laugh.gif
, but did anyone see the stuff around his neck and wrists? Looks like his fullbring ability that will no doubt tie in with his shinigami powers.

Just like that Bleach gets me interest after about 2 months of boring nothing.

Lol, am disappoint at Naruto and Bleach. Have been for months. I don't know why, but the only reason I read either of those manga's is because I feel obligated to finish what I started.

If any of you haven't already, I recommend you read Berserk, Claymore, Vagabond, and Vinland Saga. Those are my five favorite manga's of all time.

Lol, am disappoint at Naruto and Bleach. Have been for months. I don't know why, but the only reason I read either of those manga's is because I feel obligated to finish what I started.

If any of you haven't already, I recommend you read Berserk, Claymore, Vagabond, and Vinland Saga. Those are my five favorite manga's of all time.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Itachi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nagato tho
eek.gif
I feel like he is about to go HAM. He will probably re-murder Itachi or Itachi will have to sacrifice himself to save Naruto and Bee.

I wonder if Naruto can just carry that crow on his shoulder like pet.
laugh.gif

this is what im thinking too.. if itachi lives or dies we will see him in action
pimp.gif

really hope he lives a little longer though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Itachi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nagato tho
eek.gif
I feel like he is about to go HAM. He will probably re-murder Itachi or Itachi will have to sacrifice himself to save Naruto and Bee.

I wonder if Naruto can just carry that crow on his shoulder like pet.
laugh.gif

this is what im thinking too.. if itachi lives or dies we will see him in action
pimp.gif

really hope he lives a little longer though
pimp.gif

I will be upset if Itachi dies so soon, I feel like he's meant to talk to sasuke one last time before legitimately dying.

I will be upset if Itachi dies so soon, I feel like he's meant to talk to sasuke one last time before legitimately dying.

probably referring possibly to Danzo? I don't know how he would know that Danzo also had the 1st cells' transplanted in him by Orochi to help power shisui's jutsu cuz he died before sasuke and Danzo fought each other.

probably referring possibly to Danzo? I don't know how he would know that Danzo also had the 1st cells' transplanted in him by Orochi to help power shisui's jutsu cuz he died before sasuke and Danzo fought each other.

I never read the manga, but can someone tell me which part of the manga is where the anime series is currently for Naruto?! I can't stand this waiting a week thing

I never read the manga, but can someone tell me which part of the manga is where the anime series is currently for Naruto?! I can't stand this waiting a week thing

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

I thought when Danzo killed himself, it was to destroy  shisui's eye so that Madara doesn't get it. 

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

I thought when Danzo killed himself, it was to destroy  shisui's eye so that Madara doesn't get it. 

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

To protect the Leaf
pimp.gif

Naruto...well...
pimp.gif

Itachi is
pimp.gif

Shisui's eye is
pimp.gif

To protect the Leaf
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom