The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach was great until the Soul Society arc ended, the story afterwards just wasn't at the same level. Bleach was what brought me back into anime/manga, I don't watch the anime anymore, but I remember watching like 200 episodes in like a week
laugh.gif

Bleach was great until the Soul Society arc ended, the story afterwards just wasn't at the same level. Bleach was what brought me back into anime/manga, I don't watch the anime anymore, but I remember watching like 200 episodes in like a week
laugh.gif

Madara clearly has no regard for chakra reserves. This +%*% has summoned 2 meteors and the amazon forest so far
30t6p3b.gif

Madara clearly has no regard for chakra reserves. This +%*% has summoned 2 meteors and the amazon forest so far
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

30t6p3b.gif

he's not actually alive. Chakra works different for edos. if Im not mistaken, since theyre bodies regenerate after damage is done, so does their chakra regenerate back to its original level.  Sorta like in a fighting game when you have to charge up an attack, but your energy bar refills up.

30t6p3b.gif

he's not actually alive. Chakra works different for edos. if Im not mistaken, since theyre bodies regenerate after damage is done, so does their chakra regenerate back to its original level.  Sorta like in a fighting game when you have to charge up an attack, but your energy bar refills up.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

laugh.gif
i'm new to the series, i'm on episode 88 on netflix. so there is still 120 left of good episodes 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i'm new to the series, i'm on episode 88 on netflix. so there is still 120 left of good episodes 
pimp.gif

his_mind%20blown.gif

his_mind%20blown.gif

Originally Posted by sifupooh

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nah Bruh..As soon as Aizen bounces it starts getting wack so you already on that downward slope
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nah Bruh..As soon as Aizen bounces it starts getting wack so you already on that downward slope
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He just has to know which episodes to watch and what not. Like Id skip the whole Bount arc, and go to where ulqiourra first arrives. Then skip the arc about that random new captain guy, and skip the arc about the zanpaktou's having names and he should be good.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He just has to know which episodes to watch and what not. Like Id skip the whole Bount arc, and go to where ulqiourra first arrives. Then skip the arc about that random new captain guy, and skip the arc about the zanpaktou's having names and he should be good.

^^ i like it, it's pretty good
i like the characters as well
for a guy to be known as the one that doesn't get hurt or isn't touched in a fight.... he pretty much gets his $$% kicked in all the eps
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ i like it, it's pretty good
i like the characters as well
for a guy to be known as the one that doesn't get hurt or isn't touched in a fight.... he pretty much gets his $$% kicked in all the eps
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom