The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
@ Kishi making Sasuke look like a prepubescent schoolgirl in the last couple of chapters. And on the real, hands up if you just KNEW Kishi was going to come up with some BS, making Kabuto THAT much stronger..? 
eyes.gif

well... the logic kinda fits. The Frogs have a mythical place, why not the other summons? Naruto learned Sage Mode, why can't Kabuto from the Snakes? Now the Dragon thing... *shrugs* his story man who am I to tell him anything?
true but who the hell would want to learn from a frog/slug doe
laugh.gif
jariya and tsunade a fool

what if sasuke some how learns dragon too
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

naruto gettin clapped up shoulders all dat

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
@ Kishi making Sasuke look like a prepubescent schoolgirl in the last couple of chapters. And on the real, hands up if you just KNEW Kishi was going to come up with some BS, making Kabuto THAT much stronger..? 
eyes.gif

well... the logic kinda fits. The Frogs have a mythical place, why not the other summons? Naruto learned Sage Mode, why can't Kabuto from the Snakes? Now the Dragon thing... *shrugs* his story man who am I to tell him anything?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Nako XL

so... bleach... those are the vasto lordes, huh?

That's the vibe I got when I read that last chapter.
Same. It would be foolish if they weren't. They were brought up in the past, to dead that notion and bring in a totally new type of characters....but stranger things have happened  
30t6p3b.gif
I thought they were Quincys with all the German words and whatnot.  Plus that one guy, who turned out to be an Arrancar who had the Quincy symbol/amulet thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

so... bleach... those are the vasto lordes, huh?

Same. It would be foolish if they weren't. They were brought up in the past, to dead that notion and bring in a totally new type of characters....but stranger things have happened  
30t6p3b.gif
I thought they were Quincys with all the German words and whatnot.  Plus that one guy, who turned out to be an Arrancar who had the Quincy symbol/amulet thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Maybe Vasto Lordes combine all three, Hollow, Soul Reaper, and Quincy.

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

That's what I was thinking...or it could just be Hollow and Quincy, that has yet to officially happen

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

That's what I was thinking...or it could just be Hollow and Quincy, that has yet to officially happen

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i always thought naruto was gonnna learn how to talk/learn from the foxes...

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sasuke don't want that beef 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sasuke don't want that beef 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Yea... Jiraiya said F that.

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

word ?? when was this ? 

word ?? when was this ? 

word ?? when was this ? 

roll.gif
 I was joking but you could say that he did that when he made Naruto sign the frog contract waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when

Back
Top Bottom