The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

i always thought naruto was gonnna learn how to talk/learn from the foxes...
Yea... Jiraiya said F that.
word ?? when was this ? 

roll.gif
 I was joking but you could say that he did that when he made Naruto sign the frog contract waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when

Although it really doesn't fall under "anime", is anyone watching Avatar The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra? If you're a fan of the old series then it's a must-watch, you can check it out on gogoanime.com

As far as manga is concerned.... Naruto is getting to be garbage, still not as bad as Bleach, but I'm really ready for things to wrap up. I mean, if he learned from the Snake sages, why is he a dragon?
indifferent.gif

Can someone please tell me that they're still keeping up with The Breaker: New Waves? The length of the chapters is frustrating since they've gone webtoon, but the story is still fire. Anyone reading Katekyo: Hitman Reborn as well?

Although it really doesn't fall under "anime", is anyone watching Avatar The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra? If you're a fan of the old series then it's a must-watch, you can check it out on gogoanime.com

As far as manga is concerned.... Naruto is getting to be garbage, still not as bad as Bleach, but I'm really ready for things to wrap up. I mean, if he learned from the Snake sages, why is he a dragon?
indifferent.gif

Can someone please tell me that they're still keeping up with The Breaker: New Waves? The length of the chapters is frustrating since they've gone webtoon, but the story is still fire. Anyone reading Katekyo: Hitman Reborn as well?

word ?? when was this ? 

roll.gif
 I was joking but you could say that he did that when he made Naruto sign the frog contract waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when

Hell. if Sasuke was able to summon Manda as well as a giant hawk, I'm sure Naruto can learn to summon creatures other than the fox and the toads. He should go sign a contract with Enma. That dude was a G.
pimp.gif

on a related note, I want to see Guy's turtle summon put in some work for some reason.
laugh.gif

bruce negro wrote:
indifferent.gif

Some east asian lore states that snakes that live for a long time eventually evolve into dragons. I'm guessing Kishi is going off of that.

word ?? when was this ? 

roll.gif

Hell. if Sasuke was able to summon Manda as well as a giant hawk, I'm sure Naruto can learn to summon creatures other than the fox and the toads. He should go sign a contract with Enma. That dude was a G.
pimp.gif

on a related note, I want to see Guy's turtle summon put in some work for some reason.
laugh.gif

bruce negro wrote:
indifferent.gif

Some east asian lore states that snakes that live for a long time eventually evolve into dragons. I'm guessing Kishi is going off of that.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

webtoon?
nerd.gif

yeah i watch avatar, it's pretty good, i have high hopes for this new series..

Beelzebub
frown.gif

webtoon?
nerd.gif

Beelzebub
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

webtoon?
nerd.gif

first one ended wayyyyyy to quick.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

webtoon?
nerd.gif

first one ended wayyyyyy to quick.

First episodes of The Legend of Korra have leaked. I haven't watched them yet but Tumblr loves it... so I'll assume its great

First episodes of The Legend of Korra have leaked. I haven't watched them yet but Tumblr loves it... so I'll assume its great

would y'all recommend Another? i want to watch/read something scary..... also if you guys can recommend anything scary please do
smokin.gif

would y'all recommend Another? i want to watch/read something scary..... also if you guys can recommend anything scary please do
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

OMG You've made my night!!! BRB

indifferent.gif

OMG You've made my night!!! BRB

someone explain trafalgar law to me. i just got into one piece after the time jump so im not up on it at all.

someone explain trafalgar law to me. i just got into one piece after the time jump so im not up on it at all.

Back
Top Bottom