The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm glad to see Naruto,Guy and Kakshi fighting together even though Tobi gave them a work out.

I dont think Byakuya is dead never was a fan of his but i cant see him going out like that Kenpahci's apperance was dope.

:smh: I was so amped when they got Tobi in the head.. I thought the mask was coming off

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: STOP DOING THIS TO ME KISHI. I WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS FOOL IS!

It was good to see Guy, Kakashi, and Naruto together in battle though.

I just hope Kakashi doesn't end up dying in this battle. Aside from Itachi, Kakashi is my go to guy.

Last edited:
Kenpachi doesn't really use a Bankai right? Am I remembering that correctly? Isn't there something to do with his eye patch keeps his reiatsu or whatever is check?

Kenpachi doesn't really use a Bankai right? Am I remembering that correctly? Isn't there something to do with his eye patch keeps his reiatsu or whatever is check?
It's not that he doesn't use his bankai, he can't use his bankai because he has neglected his sword so much that it doesnt communicate with him, so he doesn't know the name of it. his sword doesnt even have a shikai form if I remember correctly. The eyepatch and the other stuff he wears are to limit his reiatsu so he wont defeat his enemies as quickly as he would without them on.

It's not that he doesn't use his bankai, he can't use his bankai because he has neglected his sword so much that it doesnt communicate with him, so he doesn't know the name of it. his sword doesnt even have a shikai form if I remember correctly. The eyepatch and the other stuff he wears are to limit his reiatsu so he wont defeat his enemies as quickly as he would without them on.

limit breaker word to ff7

I wouldn't say that he "has neglected his sword so much...." Remember, this is the guy who was given the title Kenpachi, meaning he loves to fight, with his sword.

His inability to use bankai is largely rooted in the fact that he can't sense spirit energy that well; thus, he is incompetent as far as sensing his own swords' spirit energy, which is a requisite for communicating with one's sword, which is in turn a requisite for figuring out your swords' name, which then leads to the activation of Bankai.

Simply put, Kenpachi is brute that lacks the patience and subtlety necessary to communicate with one's sword... :lol: :lol:

Considering he might just be one of the strongest captains in Soul society, it bothers me to no end knowing that Ichigo "beat" him in the early part of the manga/series. Complete ********... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Either way, I'm excited for his battle. He always puts on a good show. Ohh and I doubt byakuya is dead. He's too regular a character to get killed off so suddenly.

Last edited:
Considering he might just be one of the strongest captains in Soul society, it bothers me to no end knowing that Ichigo "beat" him in the early part of the manga/series. Complete ********... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yea i constantly think about this as well, but i think if they battled again Ichigo wouldnt stand a chance (or that SHOULD be the case anyway).

I first want to say that the byakuya fight was so lack luster to me.
We have rode through what 3 arcs of Bleach where he though his Crap didn't stink.
then it seems in 2 chapters he gets his bankai stolen now he is pretty much useless after getting a "stern" definition of fear and its over just like that..
such a let down....
Ofcourse he will still be alive remember Matsumoto (sp?) got half her body blasted off and is some how still alive .....

I'm just very disappointed in the writing.. I mean I know bleach has never been the best story wise, but he deserved sort of a better fight/ending than that
/rant

Yea i constantly think about this as well, but i think if they battled again Ichigo wouldnt stand a chance (or that SHOULD be the case anyway).

That fight was Ichigo finding his inner Gohan for the first time, Yea I dont think it would happen again, but i think it was just sort of a shock and at the time Ichigo was getting those random boost of power..

as far as Kenichis sword didn't they sort of explain it in his HM fight (when he finally grabbed it with 2 hands) He was saying how fighting with tricks and gadgets from your sword is for punks pretty much. so him and his sword are out of sync for because of the simple fact he doesn't want to learn Bankai..

and FYI his sword is already in Shikai, his pure power and reiatsu forced it in to shikai

found this
Kenpachi did not attend the Shinō Academy. He is also the only captain that does not know the name of his Zanpakutō. Because of this, he cannot use his Bankai. In addition, he has no apparent skill (or at least interest) in Kidō and Shunpo. However, he more than makes up for his faults with his sheer power and endurance, easily making him one of the strongest Shinigami in Soul Society.[1]

Ichigo would mop the floor with Kenpachi now, it wouldn't even be close.

Ichigo has the same, if not an infinite amount of reiatsu as Kenpachi...and this is before he had Bankai, or his hollow powers, or his full bring powers, or becoming transcendant...(granted he isn't transcendant at the moment)

The only difference is Kenpachi strikes to kill where Ichigo strikes to defeat.

Ichigo would mop the floor with Kenpachi now, it wouldn't even be close.
Ichigo has the same, if not an infinite amount of reiatsu as Kenpachi...and this is before he had Bankai, or his hollow powers, or his full bring powers, or becoming transcendant...(granted he isn't transcendant at the moment)
The only difference is Kenpachi strikes to kill where Ichigo strikes to defeat.

i guess kenpachi just looks beast by comparison to the other captains...in this arc and the prev fullbring arc, dude just hit enemies with the >D and casually bodied. ichigo always seems to break a sweat :lol: only time dude was mad calm was his final fight with aizen. dude had cheat codes enabled so he was toying with aizen then.

on another note, kubo better make use of ichigo's full hollow form. can't just throw that in one fight and leave us hanging...i want that to be significantly weaved into the story

Last edited:
Guy is that dude this week bringing his inner bruce lee out
and as for bleach i dont even know what to think about this final arc anymore

Kubi is so inconsistent its Not even funny Kenpachi bodied some Quincy's with no bankai while Byakuya gets bodied easily .I think as nodt tricked or poisoned Byskuya with his needle because he was completely incompetent in this fight

Kubi is so inconsistent its Not even funny Kenpachi bodied some Quincy's with no bankai while Byakuya gets bodied easily .I think as nodt tricked or poisoned Byskuya with his needle because he was completely incompetent in this fight

Thats not really true, because without his particular bankai he isn't that beast...
Kenpachi is captain level without bankai.... Byakuya is captain level with his bankai..................he fought without it. he still knows kido and all that but remember he is still a fairly new and young captain (compared to the others)

Back
Top Bottom