The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Rewatching Oro. vs 3rd Hokage...Was Oro gonna summon the 4th? I thought his soul was sealed away after sacrificing himself...

Unless, there's another reason it'd say "4" on the coffin?

There's no way he could have because Minato's soul was indeed sealed away by the reaper.

Although, this got me thinking-- if Minato was completely sealed away, how is it that a portion of him resided in Naruto along with Kushina? Or was that just his chakra?

Rewatching Oro. vs 3rd Hokage...Was Oro gonna summon the 4th? I thought his soul was sealed away after sacrificing himself...
Unless, there's another reason it'd say "4" on the coffin?
in the anime, it says 4th on the coffin. In the manga, the coffin is unlabeled, so the fact of the matter is that no one knows who is really in the coffin. the anime just added that label on the coffin for seemingly no purpose other than to get people speculating. :lol:

There's no way he could have because Minato's soul was indeed sealed away by the reaper.
Although, this got me thinking-- if Minato was completely sealed away, how is it that a portion of him resided in Naruto along with Kushina? Or was that just his chakra?
when he used the reaper death seal, he made sure to add a portion of his and her chakra (and with it a piece of their souls) into the seal on Naruto so they can meet with him later in life and help him take control of Kurama.

Minatos soul was gone, if I were to take a crack at it, it would be Madara. Hence kabutorochimaru bringing him out and saying both him and oro did research on him.

in the anime, it says 4th on the coffin. In the manga, the coffin is unlabeled, so the fact of the matter is that no one knows who is really in the coffin. the anime just added that label on the coffin for seemingly no purpose other than to get people speculating. :lol:

Can't remember if this was from the anime or the manga, but I do remember that the 3rd was a little bit worried about that other coffin. I think that's why he wanted to stop Oro quickly. Also made me wonder who was in it.

someone PM me where to DL higher quality japanese anime w/ girls/nurses w/ guns, but NOT HENTAI

i've asked. but no one replied.

i like bahamut laggon type, or horror type. inda like vampire hunter, but i dont want a cliche theme

please PM Me.

also, when is inital d 5 coming out?

Can't remember if this was from the anime or the manga, but I do remember that the 3rd was a little bit worried about that other coffin. I think that's why he wanted to stop Oro quickly. Also made me wonder who was in it.
In the anime he said something along the lines of " I can't let him be summoned" while in the manga he said something like "i cant let him summon another one". i guess he didn't want to fight 3 edos and Oro.

Judging by the way that Kishi is going now, Hashirama is the strongest shinobi outside of the Sage. Whether he's only getting his due these days to boost Madara's character doesn't matter. Again, IMHO it's somewhat pretty obviousat this time that Kishi wants Hashirama to be the G.O.A.T. (again, outside of the Sage)

yup. Im not sure why this guy is using stuff from part 1, when were seeing kishi make him the greatest ninja ever. People arent using Hiruzen's cells to create armies. People arent putting hiruzen's dna into their body to boost their chakra. You have the uchiha and senju, the 2 pillars of strength that Kishi has built up in the manga. But no, an outsider with no connections to the Sage is somehow stronger than both.

and also, no matter how you spin it, Hiruzen lost to Oro. They both entered into battle, Oro came out alive. Doesnt mater what could have happened, only matters what did happen. Nobody said oro is stronger in his prime, but dude said Hiruzen was stronger than all the other hokages at his old age. Yet, he lost to his pupil.

Last edited:
OK ok Everyone calm down. I think i have some things that I just thought about. which may or may not be useful

1st and foremost, lets not forget the edo tensei jutsu is using false bodies and the chakra that is mustered up by the summoner,
(all the ninjas in the war now are being fueled by Hashirma cells...dude is dead and still providing the Nash assist)
but that summoner for the edo vs Hiruzen (3rd hokage ..for those confused) was Orochi. (which gives credit to OROUCHI!!!)
Now with that said, I dont think the 1st and 2nd that the 3rd was fighting was exactly full power,... also where would the "Endless chakra" be coming from.. The endless chakra for everyone in the war now is coming from Hashirma. ... the chakra from the 1st and 2nd fighting the 3rd was from Orouchi.

So that claim they had endless chakra during that fight is pretty much not confirmed and/or false. .

Harishama seems to had been the only person who can mix his 2 elements to make wood. which in terms seems to be the greatest thing on earth considering he created Konoha. which one did the dark technique. ?? if it was 1st just more awesomeness.

Now I'm sure 2nd hokage was pretty up there also possibly the strongest Water jutsu user.
I want more to come out about him.

Still not taking away from Hiruzen (3rd) who still held his own. I would love to see young Hiruzen. but I thought his nickname was The Professor or something because he knew them all.

Also OROUCHI knew 100s of Jutsus also and it seems like the whole snake thing made him awesome.
and you showed the clip where itachi thought he had him,... homie chopped off his hand to get out of the genjutsu.. what do you think would have happened if they kept going. im sure orouchi had something up his sleeves. just that time woudl have been bad..

and whoever said ourchi couldnt handle 4 tails naruto.. once again this is still an oruchi who can't use hand sign jutsus. ......IJS
and if he ever would of gotten his hands on that sharigan...God help them all

yup. Im not sure why this guy is using stuff from part 1, when were seeing kishi make him the greatest ninja ever. People arent using Hiruzen's cells to create armies. People arent putting hiruzen's dna into their body to boost their chakra. You have the uchiha and senju, the 2 pillars of strength that Kishi has built up in the manga. But no, an outsider with no connections to the Sage is somehow stronger than both.
and also, no matter how you spin it, Hiruzen lost to Oro. They both entered into battle, Oro came out alive. Doesnt mater what could have happened, only matters what did happen. Nobody said oro is stronger in his prime, but dude said Hiruzen was stronger than all the other hokages at his old age. Yet, he lost to his pupil.
^yet even after all that it's stil said that the third was the strongest hokage ever, MEANING dude must've been even better than the first. You have to realize that we're just learning all this plot no jutsu about the first. We have never even seen the 3rd in action in his prime. We've only seen him in a "miserable" state taking down two of the strongest ninjas with infinite chakra and immortality, again I still don't understand how you don't see the logic. Outside of ALLL the chapters before this arc, NOT ONE CHARACTER called the 1st a shinobi god. Not one.

someone PM me where to DL higher quality japanese anime w/ girls/nurses w/ guns, but NOT HENTAI
i've asked. but no one replied.
i like bahamut laggon type, or horror type. inda like vampire hunter, but i dont want a cliche theme
please PM Me.
also, when is inital d 5 coming out?

no help? you guys are mean.

you cant be serious thinking the third is the strongest of all time :lol:
i think itachi nagato sasuke obito madara etc would clap the third up both in their prime :lol:

knowing a bunch of ninjutsu and being good at taijutsu wont make you the greatest of all time

In the anime he said something along the lines of " I can't let him be summoned" while in the manga he said something like "i cant let him summon another one". i guess he didn't want to fight 3 edos and Oro.

Could it have been Madara? Who says it was Kabuto was the one that found madara and not Oro before this war.

you cant be serious thinking the third is the strongest of all time
laugh.gif

i think itachi nagato sasuke obito madara etc would clap the third up both in their prime
laugh.gif

knowing a bunch of ninjutsu and being good at taijutsu wont make you the greatest of all time
All I'm saying is by logic, if the third in his prime and throughout his ninja career was ruled as the strongest hokage ever, would rank him up there.  I mean this guy was raised by the 1st and 2nd, so that automatically makes him a beast.  Even his kids were beasts.  THE WHOLE TEAM.  No other 3 man cell or team were hailed as legends.  You do realize that Madara who probably has never even seen the third fight in his prime is hyping up Hashirama.  It would be hilarious if the 3rd killed the 1st.  We never do know how hashirama died.  We can say the third must be smarter than the first because damn near every member of the village has his cells.....

Yea, it was the 2nd who had the darkness technique and you're on point about the water jutsu.

If you're referring to me about the 4 tails Naruto comment. I said something along the lines about how he held his own and left for obvious reasons. Not sure who else made a comment about it

Yea, it was the 2nd who had the darkness technique and you're on point about the water jutsu.
If you're referring to me about the 4 tails Naruto comment. I said something along the lines about how he held his own and left for obvious reasons. Not sure who else made a comment about it

nah, it was the 1st. they added the second using it in the anime.

My point is, all this guy has is Iruka making a statement in part 1. The manga has since changed as hashirama has been made a god, who's body self heals, and make an entire forest out of nothing, poison death flowers, smacks down bijuus, and who's body is probably the most coveted thing next to the sharingan. There may have been an argument in 2008 or so, but Kishi himself has retconned his work. I doubt Kishi was thinking about the rinnegan allowing meteors to be dropped way back in part 1.

Thats the thing with arguing power levels. you have to go by whats most recent. Lets look at DBZ. Gohan was called the strongest and person with the most potential after he beat cell. But then we jump forward a little bit and goku and vegeta **** all over him.

Last edited:

Also OROUCHI knew 100s of Jutsus also and it seems like the whole snake thing made him awesome.
and you showed the clip where itachi thought he had him,... homie chopped off his hand to get out of the genjutsu.. what do you think would have happened if they kept going. im sure orouchi had something up his sleeves. just that time woudl have been bad..

and whoever said ourchi couldnt handle 4 tails naruto.. once again this is still an oruchi who can't use hand sign jutsus. ......IJS
and if he ever would of gotten his hands on that sharigan...God help them all

even when oro came out of sasuke with that huge 8 snake head summoning itachi handled it easy
and itachi had oro in a genjutsu oro was struggling trying to make a seal and itachi sliced his hand off if they were to continue oro wouldve been finished
itachi could just finish him like he did kakashi with MS or susanoo it out like when he came outta sasuke we all know ninjutsu/taijutsu/genjutsu hands down goes to a sharingan user

you cant be serious thinking the third is the strongest of all time :lol:

i think itachi nagato sasuke obito madara etc would clap the third up both in their prime :lol:

All I'm saying is by logic, if the third in his prime and throughout his ninja career was ruled as the strongest hokage ever, would rank him up there. I mean this guy was raised by the 1st and 2nd, so that automatically makes him a beast. Even his kids were beasts. THE WHOLE TEAM. No other 3 man cell or team were hailed as legends. You do realize that Madara who probably has never even seen the third fight in his prime is hyping up Hashirama. It would be hilarious if the 3rd killed the 1st. We never do know how hashirama died. We can say the third must be smarter than the first because damn near every member of the village has his cells.....

in no condescending way i dont know where youre getting all ur info from at all like ive never heard of these statements :lol:
maybe i just dont remember

Last edited:
even when oro came out of sasuke with that huge 8 snake head summoning itachi handled it easy
and itachi had oro in a genjutsu oro was struggling trying to make a seal and itachi sliced his hand off if they were to continue oro wouldve been finished

i think its clear that Itachi was stronger, its just that oro had horcruxes so it might be harder to kill him for good. But yea, Itachi if it really came to it, couldve just pulled izanami on oro, trapping him in a gotta get a shraingan loop

there's a few people here that do not have adequate reading comprehension

no point in arguing or debating with an illiterate

there's a few people here that do not have adequate reading comprehension
no point in arguing or debating with an illiterate
Exactly, if the manga clearly states it, why argue? Facts> Opinions.  Also the guy took on the 1st and 2nd in their true forms way past his prime, and oro perfected edo tensei.  I still don't understand how you cant see that the 3rd is the strongest hokage of all time and strongest Kage even at the time of his death(which he was almost 70 at the time).  Because all you guys are saying is Madara said this, Madara said that, Madara probably didn't even know who the 3rd was.  He never made a reference to him.  Kinda odd how you never mention someone known as the God of Shinobi throughout the entire narutoverse.  Some guy even said that the 1st was the closest thing to the Sage of Paths which should tell you that this kid doesn't even know what he is talking about considering that Nagato was what?? The 3rd Sage at the time?  Read people.  Either way the only thing we've seen the 3rd do was take out the 1st and 2nd hokages in their true forms way out of their prime, who knows how fast it would have ended if they couldn't regenerate?!?!? All I ask is that when you reply state facts, show panels do something other than talk out the side of your neck.  

Last edited:
Kabutmaru perfected the edo tensei with the help of the 1st chakra and cells.

Orouchi was said not to had perfected it, just knew it.

and it still wasn't the perfect edo Sarutobi was fighting , but still darn powerful

I mean this guy was raised by the 1st and 2nd, so that automatically makes him a beast.  Even his kids were beasts.  THE WHOLE TEAM.  No other 3 man cell or team were hailed as legends.  
The sannin we literally " the 3 legendary ninja". so that's -1 there. :lol:
edit:
wait, what do you mean by his kids? Azuma? :lol:

Last edited:
Kabutmaru perfected the edo tensei with the help of the 1st chakra and cells.
Orouchi was said not to had perfected it, just knew it.
and it still wasn't the perfect edo Sarutobi was fighting , but still darn powerful
This just proves my point, Facts> Opinions. Right now you guys are just really coming from the side of your neck in this debate.  Kabuto perfected it right? Word.
The sannin we literally " the 3 legendary ninja". so that's -1 there.
laugh.gif

edit:
wait, what do you mean by his kids? Azuma?
laugh.gif
Exactly his 3 man team were the 3 legendary ninjas. No other 3 man team has reached that status.

Last edited:

This just proves my point, Facts> Opinions. Right now you guys are just really coming from the side of your neck in this debate.  Kabuto perfected it right? Word.
Exactly his 3 man team were the 3 legendary ninjas. No other 3 man team has reached that status.
they didnt become the sannin because of what he taught them though.

they didnt become the sannin because of what he taught them though.

pretty much. Jiraiya was trained by the toads, I doubt Hiruzen taught tsunade medical ninjutsu, and oro well he was in his own bag. If anything, it was just the arrogance of Hanzo being the reason them being known as the sannin

and yes oro perfected ET, but also he made the edos mindless. That weakens them. Also they acted as bodyguards for most of the fight so Hiruzen couldnt get close to Oro. They didnt really do much else. Those are facts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom