The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

am I supposed to care about what happened to this dude in naruto? The character has not been relevant since 2005.

Even tsunade's boyfriend has more character development than this dude. This arc has been terrible.

Naruto:
I can't believe that they killed off Neji. He was one of the best. RIP... |I
I swear Ten Ten better be choking on her own blood in a ditch by the end of this. :lol:

Bleach:
So fat lady was actually really hot, who knew? :lol: Also, she kind of looks like Rangiku...
So that guy created Zampakutos? So does that mean that he's been around since the Soul society was founded, or was the SS founded with no zampakutos, and he came later? :nerd:

OP:
Don don't give a damn about who lives and who dies, as long as he gets ceaser back. True villain right there.

dam naruto better unfriendzone hinata now :smh:

:lol: @ obito talking to madara like that

Last edited:
Naruto:
:wow: :wow:
Dude was definitely my favorite pre-shippuden character and then they just threw him to the side of nothingness and now all of a sudden they kill him off?!?! :frown: :frown: Crap. That hurts.

Naruto:
:wow: :wow:
Dude was definitely my favorite pre-shippuden character and then they just threw him to the side of nothingness and now all of a sudden they kill him off?!?! :frown: :frown: Crap. That hurts.

was thinking that same thing too kishi cold for that

Last edited:
what a week fambs... Naruto takes the cake again

OP
seriously?! ANOTHER weapon?! c'mon man I wanted the arc to end so that my main man Zoro could learn a new technique from Kinemon

Naruto
damn. RIP Neji... he didn't have to go out like that... oh and ANOTHER DAMN TRANSFORMATION?! theyr'e already getting destroyed as it is...

Bleach
I feel like Zangetsu is gonna come back looking younger & more bawse... Ichigo & Renji have the glow now. I'm so frustrated with bleach though... just give me 18 pages of near-blandness, then reel me all the way back in with those last few pages...

Last edited:
Neji :smh:

Where the **** is Sasuke? This **** is dragging on. We need some real combat. Obito and Madara can't hide behind their "forcefield" forever

Unohana :pimp: this lady is a beast. one of the most intriguing character in bleach along with Urahara.

Neji... such an interesting character during the chuunin exam arc. after that, what a letdown. its like kishi just forgot about him. he didnt even let him die like a boss. no epic battle ending. nothing. disapointed.

I swear they better not try to kill off Unohana/Urahara/Kenpachi during this arc...

Unlikely, I know, but I have a bad feeling they're gonna show one of the aforementioned 3's ultra powers and then they die on some bs. Can't wait to be proven wrong.

Do y'all think Aizen is just biding his time until he feels like coming out & effing everything up? I wouldn't really mind that... I think he knows he can't beat the Zero Squad so I guess maybe not... it's just the fact that he gave the swift denial to Bach is so off-putting

i get the feeling we will just keep seeing people die for a few more weeks in naruto and ill sit back and love it

Back
Top Bottom