The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

madara is a zombie too but he has everything he can be revived obitis rinnegan is madaras

there probably wasnt an easier way to steal the first hokages dna who knows? if living life was getting murked in war i guess

madara was chillin like a villain he only closed the entrance because he didnt want obito to leave yet and that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after the first died

i know he lost with a handicap but the thing is it was a tiny price to pay he got what he wanted it was according to plan

madara was looking at the bigger picture simple

we're never gonna agree though we're both repeating ourselves now :lol:
I mean its all love, but you're the only one repeating yourself.  War was everyday life for those cats.  The 1st brought peace.  He was gone during the 2nd ninja war because Tobirama was hokage.  All I'm saying is you're hyping Madara,a lot.  You mean to tell me he planned for Obito to show up during that time???  What happened if Obitio never showed up?? He would rely on Nagato?? Yeah, we saw how that turned out.  Thinking about it the guy who brought Madara back wasn't even part of the plan!  And if you're telling me that Kabuto can get his hands on Madaras DNA, while the guy youre saying is the strongest cant eem get the 1st's DNA in a time of peace?!? Somethings wrong there.  Hell, they shook hands!! He couldn't get the DNA then? 

well kabuto had it easy since they were dead the first was still alive when madara tried
if obito never showed up he couldve found another uchiha
and the plan was for nagato to bring madara back with the rinnegan thats why madara was surprised when kabuto brought him back with edo tensei

Last edited:
I'm against the Madara>>> talk.  I mean can you even throw his current state out there to be compared by anyone?? He's immortal with infinite chakra and the strongest bloodline justu.  Correction two of the strongest kekkai genkai or whatever the hell it's called.
He has all that now.  NOT when he got handled by the 1st.  I want you all to grasp the handicaps of this fight and he still lost.  Madara basically crippled his brother so he can be a match for the 1st because he was going blind.  The 1st didn't have to do a damn thing to powerup.  Madara went into the fight with tools of the sage, ems with adequate time to train it to its peak, AND THE STRONGEST TAILED BEAST AVAILABLE, AND STILL LOST. the 1st>>>Madara..

Well in that case, I can FINALLY say......I agree with you on this..

why are people talking like if madara wanted to win he could. no way in hell.

the first was pretty much the strong part of the sage in the first place. huge amount of chakra and stopped madara even with his upgrades.

On another note, Breaker NW is out. Dude's Super Saiyan rampage is getting kinda ridic. His skull should not still be intact

Nah that's like the ultimate technique in that universe. Shi-Woon is basically indestructible right now. I'm really hoping Nine Arts makes an appearance.

I have been keeping up with naruto, but my intrest started to decrease around the only Pain/Nagato Saga, but after this chapter I'm back in :lol:. Bout to watch the whole series over again.

so now that our naruto spat is over . I

I just read bleach...

I'm still angry....
such a waste of a potentially beast character. and for what reason..........

and to basically find out Zaraki is young gohan.....come on man.

As to bleach I'm blown Yama died the way he did.
It's a got damn mockery to mangas,
yes I'm going that far

the way Yama beasted for awhile......probably Tites greatest work since the first arc.
but then he got cut in half. thats a clever villian, but the whole twins thing was whack............

then we have unohana which we all knew was beast from hints.
but yama told her not to fight. why???? to build up zaraki???

and .......................

if zaraki has been limiting himself. shouldnt he had still been a contestant for the main villian (i always forget his name)

tite is inconsistent. and if i wasn't so invested in Bleach now I wouldve dropped it awhile ago

^ i think he meant Yama.

but yeah the whole Zaraki constrains himself so that he can fight up to an opponents level and then BARELY beat them thing is silly.  because he got bodied by quincy dude and keeps getting murked by unohana.  the explanation is shoddy.  if they said he has potential but just cant reach it, thatd make more sense. but limiting yourself intentionally, then dying? whats the point? at the very least call it performance anxiety. the whole hes too strong so he lowers himself to your level argument fails when hes getting his *** kicked. hes clearly below them.

I'm blown it only took one hit to kill the strongest shinigami in 10,000 years.
I believe it was 1k years, not 10k. That's beside the point though, To be the strongest shinigami ever, the pillar of order, only to get cut in half then curb stomped. It's an insult to the character and everything that he stood for IMO. The writers could have been going for that though.

New Naruto out.

Interesting chapter.
The 1st brought the lulz. :lol:

Last edited:
I believe it was 1k years, not 10k. That's beside the point though, To be the strongest shinigami ever, the pillar of order, only to get cut in half then curb stomped. It's an insult to the character and everything that he stood for IMO. The writers could have been going for that though.
I was thinking the same thing. The way Kishimoto is just murking characters off now is ridiculous. Had the captain-commander go down by a chump.. Pretty much played the exact same way Aizen had played him earlier in the series.

Where's that new Naruto out at though? Is it translated?

And how did Orochimaru manage to bring back those Hokages? I thought since their souls were claimed by the Reaper they couldn't be brought back?

New Naruto out.

Interesting chapter.
The 1st brought the lulz. :lol:

damb out already?
peepin :nerd:

edit- l;asd;kljfasjgfaslkdkf;asfkklgs;ksgfs
im spazzin out bruh
kishi ily

glad the 2nd got murked dude talkin wreckless i like how the 1st is all nice and stuff though surprsied sasuke didnt get mad

i tired of waitin i want the whole naruto story 2 be done so i can read it all :lol:

first hokage reminds me of goku :lol: 2nd hokage reminds me of vegeta

Last edited:
Wow ! Just wow!!! :wow:

Itachi has always been and will always be dat dude! :smokin :nthat: :pimp:
Fave character next to Naruto :smokin

Tobirama seemed like a very strict Hokage but speaks the truth.

Hashirama :lol:

One Piece: Looks like Doflamingo vs Aokiji in the next issue :smokin

Claymore is also out! :pimp:

Last edited:
That Goku/1st Vegeta/2nd comparison is pretty good. :lol:

First is a lot more laid back then I thought he'd be.

Peep them calling the FIRST the God of Shinobi though, so can we put that nickname issue to rest in that neverending 3rd >>> than everyone argument?

Itachi going into business for himself, I love it.
In the anime what do you guys think have been the best battles so far.

No bleach today? Also I'm still not sold. I really believe the 3rd in his prime was untouchable.

I'm not sure how many people read Noblesse but Frankenstein has become possibly my favorite character out of all the stuff I read.

That Goku/1st Vegeta/2nd comparison is pretty good. :lol:

First is a lot more laid back then I thought he'd be.

Peep them calling the FIRST the God of Shinobi though, so can we put that nickname issue to rest in that neverending 3rd >>> than everyone argument?

Its spot on. I was going to say 1st = Naruto & 2nd = Sasuke but yours is better

Hmmm.... The first is cool... But for some reason I imagined him being the more strict one. Minato has been so quiet throughout this chapter...

You guys think they'l break out of the Edo like Madara did?

damb out already?
peepin :nerd:

edit- l;asd;kljfasjgfaslkdkf;asfkklgs;ksgfs
im spazzin out bruh
kishi ily

glad the 2nd got murked dude talkin wreckless i like how the 1st is all nice and stuff though surprsied sasuke didnt get mad

i tired of waitin i want the whole naruto story 2 be done so i can read it all :lol:

first hokage reminds me of goku :lol: 2nd hokage reminds me of vegeta

I concur. :lol:

Pretty good chapter overall. Love reading these kinds of chapters.

No bleach today? Also I'm still not sold. I really believe the 3rd in his prime was untouchable.
umad.gif

Back
Top Bottom