The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I just started watching fairy tall. I got 8 episodes of AOT on deck (I'm goin to check this out. Ya'll hyping ti up). I'm also going to watch some Basilisk
How are you liking fairy tail and basiisk?

Currently I'm watching Naruto, One piece, and Toriko on the regular. In between those I'm watching Fairly tail. So far it's good enough for me to start following it as a regular once I catch up. I haven't watched baslisk yet and probably not for a while. The same goes for AOT.

Currently I'm watching Naruto, One piece, and Toriko on the regular. In between those I'm watching Fairly tail. So far it's good enough for me to start following it as a regular once I catch up. I haven't watched baslisk yet and probably not for a while. The same goes for AOT.

Start AOT immediately, trust me.

Railgun S ep 8
This show is heating up quiccccck :pimp: :pimp:
This blonde girl from ITEM is awesome. That fake language move is Usopp status. :pimp: :pimp: :lol: :lol:

That face. :rofl: :rofl:

This girl has instantly become a favorite character for me.

FUUH :wow: :wow: DAT laser.:pimp:

what level are these girls?

Last edited:
Railgun S ep 8
This show is heating up quiccccck :pimp: :pimp:
This blonde girl from ITEM is awesome. That fake language move is Usopp status. :pimp: :pimp: :lol: :lol:

That face. :rofl: :rofl:

This girl has instantly become a favorite character for me.

FUUH :wow: :wow: DAT laser.:pimp:

what level are these girls?
it was a great episode. :pimp:
Here's some info on the girls from ITEM.

****uri Mugino
One of the seven Level 5 espers, ranking fourth after Mikoto Misaka, she is the leader of ITEM, which is at odds with SCHOOL. She looks down upon lower-level espers and does not mind eliminating people who get in her way or go against her, regardless of whether they are enemies or allies. Yet in the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga, she is shown to be kind to her teammates and even protecting them when they are in danger. Her ability is Meltdowner (原子崩し Genshi Kuzushi?, "Atom Breaker"), which converts electrons into an unstable destructive matter. Her power can create multiple beams that can sear through objects, or she can defend herself by creating a shield of energy. She can also use silicon cards to split her attacks into multiple blasts. Before the events of the 3rd novel, she and her group are hired to stop Mikoto from destroying the facilities involving the Level 6 Shift project.

Saiai Kinuhata
Member of ITEM. According to Teitoku Kakine, Saiai was a former subject of Project Mayday of Darkness (暗闇の五月計画 Ankoku no Satsuki Keikaku?), whose aim was to create a personal version of Accelerator's ability by using a similar pattern of ability operation. Though the details are not mentioned, she only succeeded in creating a low-level self-defense capability. Her ability is the Level 4 Offense Armour (窒素装甲 Chisso Soukou?, "Nitrogen Armour"), which she uses to control the nitrogen in the atmosphere and create a few centimeters barrier of nitrogen that she can use to attack and defend.

Frenda Seivelun
Member of ITEM with blonde hair and wears a cap.. She is skilled in close combat and has hidden knives in her shoes. She and the rest of ITEM are hired to stop Mikoto from destroying the last two facilities and is the first line of defense. She makes use of a tape of explosive material and an electronic device to create a fuse that can cut through various objects. Usually the fuses are connected to dolls with explosives within them.

Rikō Takitsubo
Member of ITEM. Her ability is called AIM Stalker (能力追跡 Nouryoku Tsuiseki?, "ability tracker") which she uses to track down espers by memorizing their AIM fields. Her ability also allows her to steal other espers' abilities by memorizing their AIM, potentially allowing her to become the eighth Level 5 esper in Academy City. The downside of her powers is that she cannot activate it by herself therefore she takes a special drug in order to activate her powers. However, using too much of the drugs can cause a strain on her body and even kill her.

So i take it that Frenda does not have an esper ability then. She's pretty good for a normal human. :lol:

Oreimo Ep. 9
The feels... :frown:
I guess it all came together in the end though.

Oreimo Ep. 9
The feels... :frown:
I guess it all came together in the end though.

Indeed. Although its not over yet. When i read this part in the book i thought damn so this is how its gonna be? Soon after **** got real and what i thought was surely the end turned out to seem further from the truth!

Such a great ep. Transfered over as nicely as id hoped! And now the serious eps begin after ep 10. Although now i see what story they will send the season with and what will be left to the ovas gonna be some interesting reactions.

Excited and ready for more!

Oreimo

The SS Kuroneko remains afloat! When's something gonna happen with Ayase tho?

Attack on Titan ep. 9
Man....
Just as it was gettin real good, boom, credits... :smh:
Also, Mikasa is the ultimate badass in this series.
"My specialty is cutting meat. I can show you at any time if you want." :evil:

Also, for those interested, [COLOR=#red]Iron Man: Rise of Technovore[/COLOR] is out on nwanime. I'm about to check that out cuz i like japanese iron man anime. :lol:

Last edited:
Just because I finally found the gif version of this now. :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

HenNeko ep 8
Older sister is the best character in this show. :lol:

I really don't understand what's going on right now. What the hell did Asuki wish for, and Emi is the bunny, right?

Oreimo ep 9
Why you gotta do Kyousuke dirty like that Kuroneko :smh: :frown:

Damn that moment between Kirino and Kyousuke in her room was a damn good heartwarming scene. :pimp:

I always thought Kirino was short, but Kuroneko has got to be like 4'9 or something. :lol: :lol:

Kuroneko, women always trying to make things dramatic. :lol: :lol:

This all came together nicely. :pimp: Good episode.

Attack on Titan ep 9
:wow: :wow: :wow:
I'm getting Col. Mustang feels in terms of badassery from this Captain dude. :pimp: :pimp:

EREN UFFED THAT HIPPIE TITAN UP! :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Eren just pulled a GEAR 3 out of his *** and turned into a Susanoo!!!. :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

What an ending image! eek :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Hunter x Hunter wow each episode of the chimera ant arc keeps getting better.

Those human pets :wow:

Kite wasn't kidding that it would be hell going forward.

Attack on Titan
DOPE DOPE DOPE I CANNOT SERIOUSLY WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I already had a good feeling about that shot his dad gave him so it came as no surprise, but Captain Levi is that dude :pimp:

Aku no Hana ep 9

These scenes were beautiful. The art REALLY picked up since episode one. :pimp:
smileaku.gif

akurun.gif

Kasuga remains as frustrating as ever to watch. :lol: Saeki is there, down with the gym clothes stuff and all and he STILL is acting like a pansy. He's possibly more of a punk than Shinji. :lol:

Suisei no Gargantia ep 9
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: Am I the only one left watching this? :lol: :lol:
Something is up here.. those Hideauze babies looked like legit human embryos. :nerd: :nerd:

This new information. Hideauze are evoled humans. :wow:

HOLY **** CHAMBER NOOOO!!!! :wow:

That was absolutely horrifying. My heart sank watching that :x :x

Even more horrifying is the realization I just had that the younger brother is playing that beautiful melody and what is basically a flute made out of human bones. :x

There goes all worries I had about there being no patented Urobutchering. I steadily gave up hope that this was going to be the dark and twisted Urobuchi that we all knew and loved and just I was near acceptance of this being a light hearted anime, boom. :rofl: :lol: :lol: Fantastic episode with a big reveal worthy of Urobuchi's quality. :pimp: :pimp:

All new episodes went hard this week. (Oreimo, SNAFU, Railgun S, etc.) Gargantia may have just beat out Attack on Titan for best ep of the week, though.

Suisei no Gargantia ep 9
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: Am I the only one left watching this? :lol: :lol:
Something is up here.. those Hideauze babies looked like legit human embryos. :nerd: :nerd:

Even more horrifying is the realization I just had that the younger brother is playing that beautiful melody and what is basically a flute made out of human bones. :x

There goes all worries I had about there being no patented Urobutchering. I steadily gave up hope that this was going to be the dark and twisted Urobuchi that we all knew and loved and just I was near acceptance of this being a light hearted anime, boom. :rofl: :lol: :lol: Fantastic episode with a big reveal worthy of Urobuchi's quality. :pimp: :pimp:

All new episodes went hard this week. (Oreimo, SNAFU, Railgun S, etc.) Gargantia may have just beat out Attack on Titan for best ep of the week, though.
If you have to ask that question in here, you should know that the answer is usually no. :lol:
Your statement is right though. I think that Gargantia might have beaten AoT this week.
I was not expecting that kind of a revelation. :wow:
Oh yeah, fyi a lot of different embryo's are indistinguishable at early development.

it was still surprising to see them though.
I wouldn't call them "evolved" humans, more like genetically enhanced humans.

Man, this episode has me thinking some deep thoughts. :lol:
If, and when, evolved humans do come around, what will we (homo sapiens) do? Will we accept them as the next step of our evolution and resign ourselves to our fate, or will we kill them off to remain on top of the food chain? Hell, if Homo Sapiens can kill off Neanderthals, then we can be killed off too... :nerd:
Man, I need to go think about stuff now... :lol:

Suisei no Gargantia ep 9

If you have to ask that question in here, you should know that the answer is usually no. :lol:
Your statement is right though. I think that Gargantia might have beaten AoT this week.
I was not expecting that kind of a revelation. :wow:
Oh yeah, fyi a lot of different embryo's are indistinguishable at early development.

it was still surprising to see them though.
I wouldn't call them "evolved" humans, more like genetically enhanced humans.

Man, this episode has me thinking some deep thoughts. :lol:
If, and when, evolved humans do come around, what will we (homo sapiens) do? Will we accept them as the next step of our evolution and resign ourselves to our fate, or will we kill them off to remain on top of the food chain? Hell, if Homo Sapiens can kill off Neanderthals, then we can be killed off too... :nerd:
Man, I need to go think about stuff now... :lol:
Damn, now you just got me thinking deep thoughts too, man. :rofl:

This episode left me with that weird deep feeling in my gut. :lol:

I just realized fetus was the word I was looking for, not embryo. :lol: :smh: at me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom