The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

We're talking about a world where people teleport, walk on water and breathe fire but surviving a boulder landing on you is ridiculous? :lol:
Because while it does have outlandish stuff, they could die. Even the greats ( hashirama Hiruzen) died. In part 1, if somebody got hit with a fireball dead on and there wasn't a med nin around, they'd be in trouble, let alone being crushed by a boulder. I mean heck zabuza got stabbed and he died. By the obito logic he could've survived somehow

Last edited:
Lets not forget all the kids at the chunnin exams..gaara killed
All of that aside, it didn't make sense because Obito was crushed by a freaking boulder. He would've died instantly to tell the truth. I could see if he fell into a chasm or something but that's like saying, "you know that character who was shot in the head earlier, turns out he's the bad guy all along."

I think that was the main gripe. And it was the beginning( kakashi gaiden) of ninja plot magic being heavily introduced into Naruto

This.
I forget ehat naruto forum I was apart of many years ago. But I remember someone had claimed to have found kishis notes of how this ended. And what would happen. (This was around the first arc) and about 80% of that has happened

All of that aside, it didn't make sense because Obito was crushed by a freaking boulder. He would've died instantly to tell the truth. I could see if he fell into a chasm or something but that's like saying, "you know that character who was shot in the head earlier, turns out he's the bad guy all along."

I think that was the main gripe. And it was the beginning( kakashi gaiden) of ninja plot magic being heavily introduced into Naruto
This.
I forget ehat naruto forum I was apart of many years ago. But I remember someone had claimed to have found kishis notes of how this ended. And what would happen. (This was around the first arc) and about 80% of that has happened
what else was said.

The blood doesn't kill you. It just puts you under that quincy's control presumably until she's dead herself.

We know that because Yumichika was saying not to kill the shinigami zombies and Mayuri was like nah, they're unimportant they gotta die.

It's presumably also why he said Hitsugaya's gonna be a pain in the ***; because he can't just kill him while fighting him.

I'm going to guess it's an ice clone or he's going to fight until the person controlling him lets their guard down them he's going to kill them and reveal some way that he was never being controlled in the first place. Then because he's going to mess up the arancars a little bit they're going to be upset at him offering opportunity for some humor. This stuff writes itself.

Bleach

We all know how this scenario works out after countless animes and mangas

2 options

1) Hes faking or its a fake
2) He mentally powers through the control with his emotions and loyalty to his comrades (even though the controller claims it to be impossible)

The blood doesn't kill you. It just puts you under that quincy's control presumably until she's dead herself.

We know that because Yumichika was saying not to kill the shinigami zombies and Mayuri was like nah, they're unimportant they gotta die.

It's presumably also why he said Hitsugaya's gonna be a pain in the ***; because he can't just kill him while fighting him.
I'm going to guess it's an ice clone or he's going to fight until the person controlling him lets their guard down them he's going to kill them and reveal some way that he was never being controlled in the first place. Then because he's going to mess up the arancars a little bit they're going to be upset at him offering opportunity for some humor. This stuff writes itself.
Look at you lurking. Slow news day at the Ann Arbor recruiting offices?
tongue.gif

This.

what else was said.
Honestly, I remember years ago hearing about the rumor on another forum that the juubi would be all 10 tailed beasts and it would be a crustacean looking thing with sharingan symbols etc. We all laughed about it

And I vaguely remember some weird sasuke rumors but I don't think those panned out

So who's really Stronger right now...

Naruto or Sasuke?

sasuke easy

naruto would get his *** handed to him maybe when he can master controlling the 9 tails knowing kishi naruto will be stronger eventually

**** obito rin still not givin up da yambs cant wait to see next chap tho

kakashi took a lowkey L u know dam well what he was thinkin in the back of his mind :rofl:

Last edited:
sasuke easy

naruto would get his *** handed to him maybe when he can master controlling the 9 tails knowing kishi naruto will be stronger eventually

kakashi took a lowkey L u know dam well what he was thinkin in the back of his mind :rofl:

But he's in full control of the … nvm

So who's really Stronger right now...

Naruto or Sasuke?
sasuke easy

kakashi took a lowkey L u know dam well what he was thinkin in the back of his mind
roll.gif
STRONG sn to post ratio

We're talking about a world where people teleport, walk on water and breathe fire but surviving a boulder landing on you is ridiculous?
laugh.gif
Because while it does have outlandish stuff, they could die. Even the greats ( hashirama Hiruzen) died. In part 1, if somebody got hit with a fireball dead on and there wasn't a med nin around, they'd be in trouble, let alone being crushed by a boulder. I mean heck zabuza got stabbed and he died. By the obito logic he could've survived somehow
My point is, that when you look at some of the things possible, surviving a boulder is nothing.

We got a girl who can turn herself into pieces of paper and a magic eye that sets anything it looks at on fire.

I don't rule out anything which is why I wasn't really shocked when Tobi turned out to be Obito.

Naruto:

Also, no more sharingan for the copy cat ninja kakashi then...

sasuke easy

But he's in full control of the … nvm
u srs? :rofl: he can control it like bee? srs question

Somebody posted that on Reddit already

Pretty sure that it was intended to be Sakura
Yeah, I didn't catch it.  Saw someone else mention it online.  Just thought I'd share.  Could be sakura but I didn't think she was that far away.  Might be looking too much into it anyways.  Sucks we didn't see more from the Hokage's this chapter.  

THAT spoiler thing had talked about akatsuki in some light that we didn't know at the time. madara coming back.

the only thing that was wron was Kakashi dying for gai (which ended up sort of being the opposite. )

10. Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)

9. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

8. Shou Tucker (Fullmetal Alchemist)

7. Naraku (Inuyasha)

6. Griffith (Berserk)

5. Lucy (Elfen Lied)

4. The Major (Hellsing Ultiamte)

3. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

2.Light Yagami (Death Note)

1.Johan Liebert (Monster)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/top-10-anime-villains

My man Vicious mad the cut:pimp:

I need to check out Berserk also.

No Aizen, No Orouchi................That's when bleach was great. pre HM Aizen. (assuming this is only doing main stream anime)

Last edited:
u srs? :rofl: he can control it like bee? srs question

He was doing bijou bombs without having to be in a tailed beast form and he has kurama molding chakra for him nonstop now. Not to mention he's also in sage mode wile using kuramas chakra. I would say he's doing better than bee with that ordeal.

Sasuke is probably only on par because of the rinnengan

7. Naraku (Inuyasha)

6. Griffith (Berserk)

5. Lucy (Elfen Lied)

what a terrible list some of them arent even really villains.

u srs?
roll.gif
he can control it like bee? srs question
He was doing bijou bombs without having to be in a tailed beast form and he has kurama molding chakra for him nonstop now. Not to mention he's also in sage mode wile using kuramas chakra. I would say he's doing better than bee with that ordeal.

Sasuke is probably only on par because of the rinnengan
I agree. They both can fly (though Naruto is better at it) and Naruto can move almost as fast as Sasuke can though while Sasuke's either using some sort of super body flicker technique (i.e. Shisui) or just teleporting, Naruto is just literally moving quicker than everyone else, no gimmicks.

Then add the super healing and unlimited chakra compared to super Susanoo. I'd say they're pretty on par. Naruto might even be >>> Sasuke at this point. We've seen Sasuke doesn't have unlimited use of his super rinnesharingan.

7. Naraku (Inuyasha)

6. Griffith (Berserk)

5. Lucy (Elfen Lied)

what a terrible list some of them arent even really villains.
Yeah. There aren't really any villains in Ellen lied. Just people that get into crappy situations IMO.

Plus Griffith killed all of his friends, then proceeded to rape Guts's girl in front of him, driving her insane.

Last edited:
Bleach

We all know how this scenario works out after countless animes and mangas

2 options

1) Hes faking or its a fake
2) He mentally powers through the control with his emotions and loyalty to his comrades (even though the controller claims it to be impossible)

i hope that lil f********tard finally dies

Back
Top Bottom