The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

tumblr_lymofoyNDz1qcfgllo1_500.gif

tumblr_ln3znrnVLH1qcfgllo1_500.gif
tumblr_m0abgy4bM01qcfgllo1_500.gif
tumblr_mo3sxqfeqf1s20ivko1_500.gif

Naruto

Bruh, Kishi really doesnt give a damn anymore. Kakashi shouldnt even have enough Chakra to use one Sharingan, but now hes using two and a susanoo.

Naruto tho
1st half: Wtf is going on kamui lets you come back from the dead now 
mean.gif

2nd half: The action was mostly cool but wtf juubi cloud pops outta his attack and starts wildin? Also sasukes response to kakashi makes me think back to how they initially didnt trust him. Why would he be apprehensive (seems like it) now they have more help to take down kaguya? 

My brain can't comprehend what just happened in this week's Naruto. :lol:
So Orbito is a true god now? He literally came back to the world of the living as a mass of chakra (something that no one has ever been able to do) just to give kakashi both sharingan ( or a spell akin to it). What is this plot no jutsu? :lol:
And now Kakashi has susanoo as well... :smh:
Not to mention that abomination of a Juubi that came out of Kaguya. :lol:
The only thing that was cool was that multi beast bomb rasengan.

Just bring on The Last Naruto Movie already so i can finish the series. :lol:

My brain can't comprehend what just happened in this week's Naruto. :lol:
So Orbito is a true god now? He literally came back to the world of the living as a mass of chakra (something that no one has ever been able to do) just to give kakashi both sharingan ( or a spell akin to it). What is this plot no jutsu? :lol:
And now Kakashi has susanoo as well... :smh:
Not to mention that abomination of a Juubi that came out of Kaguya. :lol:
The only thing that was cool was that multi beast bomb rasengan.

Just bring on The Last Naruto Movie already so i can finish the series. :lol:

Dont forget Kakshi using a fully awakened sharingan and performing a perfect Susanoo (on his first try) on seemingly ZERO Chakra :lol:

Dont forget Kakshi using a fully awakened sharingan and performing a perfect Susanoo (on his first try) on seemingly ZERO Chakra :lol:
nah man, that's Orbito's spirit chakra giving him the energy to pull all that off. :lol:

Soooooo is this temperary like when itachi implanted Amaterasu into sasuke's eye orrrr is kakashi eventually going to lose the light of those eyes?

Also, rip to kakashi's chakra reserves :lol:

Haha well, she been doing hands free Judo since the beginning and we know she used her ki to do it. Now we just get to see the ki behind the throws?

I knew since her disciple no one wanted to see her

and before we all go on our NARUTO BLEACH OP gloating.

can we talk about how Fairy Tail is stepping up finally.

Last edited:
I hope what just happened in Naruto is temporary

It was been established that chakra connected this world and the afterlife though. yall just aint read between the lines

yall hatin but
my man kakashi got that 20/20 pyrex vision now 
laugh.gif

even sauske is like wtf

I hope what just happened in Naruto is temporary

It was been established that chakra connected this world and the afterlife though. yall just aint read between the lines

I think we all understood that fact, but before someone actually needed to possess and have the sharingan implanted. Now all of sudden regular eyes are sufficient cause a ghost says so? The writing is just sloppy, but that seems to happen in most series when a villain is too OP.

Sasuke mad jelly in his feels right now.

So... We gon' act like Neji can't come back now then?

Kishi really doesn't **** with the Hyuga clan.

Obito teleporting from one dimension to the other, while Neji still stuck in King Yemma's office.

Kakashi is on one right now though. :smokin

Kishi gives ZERO DAMBS, b. TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom