The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It is a seal in the traditional sense as well as a gravity well

Look at what happens to her third eye. The sun and moon symbols appear over her eye, and that has nothing to do with the gravity. Her power itself is sealed away.
I guess you might be right. There's other ways to look at that as well. Like the crazy, devil's advocate esque way I thought of in which her third eye is the third eye of enlightenment from Hindu culture and the event you described is actually enlightenment being overshadowed by the ignorance of the world around her. :lol:

Now that we are on the topic of her eye and after thinking about past events in the manga, the whole Moon Eye Plan just sounds silly to me now. I mean, it's basically involves using Kaguya's husk/corpse (10 tails) infused with her chakra (all the tailed beasts) to shine an image of her eye on her former grave site/tombstone (the moon), in order to put everyone asleep to collect their chakra to use in her revival. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Rail Wars![/COLOR]
I never thought they would make riding a train such a dramatic and harrowing experience. :lol:

Awwwwn. Im looking for that next conedy fighting anime
I recommend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure if you havent seen it and want a fighting/shounen anime with plenty of comedy. It always comes through with the lulz. :lol:
In case you want to wait, part 3 is gonna go for a whole year, so you got time right now to check out parts 1 and 2.

My guy Kishi never disappoints with his outlandish chapters, inconsistent storylines and plot holes for days.

Don't get me wrong, I love Space Dandy...
But the feels I get from this anime always hits me.
Gets too damn depressing sometimes.
Lol

Man, last Saturday's Space[emoji]11088[/emoji]Dandy was absolutely amazing :lol: :pimp:
Like I said before, it's my favorite episode of Dandy to date. :pimp:
I still can't wrap my head around the ending though. Did Dandy die again? Was new Dandy just visiting that lady? If he was just visiting, how does the lady from that universe know that he was there before in the other universe and does she remember her feelings for him?

Like I said before, it's my favorite episode of Dandy to date. :pimp:
I still can't wrap my head around the ending though. Did Dandy die again? Was new Dandy just visiting that lady? If he was just visiting, how does the lady from that universe know that he was there before in the other universe and does she remember her feelings for him?

I'm not even sure which one I'd pick as my favorite, but this is definitely up there :pimp:

I've been trying to figure out what happened there too.

I take it from the fact that he was all suited up that this same Dandy that got sent to a new dimension in which they escaped death eventually went on to die again. The issue with this theory is that she looked like she was ready for him, and as you said, it wouldn't really make sense for her to remember those feelings. Very odd.

Last edited:
Bleach has me perplexed again..
So Nii-Sama can beast like that off panel??
Just when I thought Kubo was trying to stay consistent..
Smh..

I'm not even sure which one I'd pick as my favorite, but this is definitely up there :pimp:

I've been trying to figure out what happened there too.

I take it from the fact that he was all suited up that this same Dandy that got sent to a new dimension in which they escaped death eventually went on to die again. The issue with this theory is that she looked like she was ready for him, and as you said, it wouldn't really make sense for her to remember those feelings. Very odd.
My take on it was that Dandy came to visit her since that ski lift thing can take them safely out of the nebula (like it did in the episode), I'm guessing that it can bring them safely in( like it was doing in the end). In terms of her memories and feelings, if she is powerful enough to send dandy to another universe for his survival, i'm guessing she's omnipotent enough to retain her memories from other universes. :lol:
This is why I love Space Dandy. Under all the humor, there's some deep stuff happening. :lol: :pimp:

Does anyone know of any good action anime's to watch, sidenote: I tried getting into jo jo's bizarre adventure by watching the fight between dio vs vampire which was wierd and then watched jotaro vs dio which was even more wierd can't see why this is popular imho

So I'm watching the original Naruto right now and I noticed that Hinata had a prodigy little sister. Whatever happened to her?

Back
Top Bottom