The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kinda watched your typical anime
Naruto, noragami, death note, death parade, my hero, Titan, opm, soul eater, tanya the evil, etc.
You kind of hit the standards. You could try Gintama, Kuroko no Basuke, and also if you like mecha Gundam Thunderbolt or Iron Blooded Orphans. Gundam Unicorn was pretty cool from my understasnding, I just have yet to watch it.
While y'all are recommending, I need some fire SHOUNEN anime. Any suggestions? I tried blue exorcist but it's kinda wack to me
Above me is a bunch listed but to relist: Ginatama, Norigami, Kuroko no Basuke, Attack on Titan, Hunter x Hunter, Boruto, My Hero Academia are all fairly current ones that have been received rather well. I personally have enjoyed My Hero, Kuroko no Basuke, and some of Boruto. 

i watched a bit of gintama, too much of a joke. Didn't grab me at all in the first few episodes

Norigami I will have to watch. I started it and for some reason fell off.

Everything else I've watched or currently watch

Boruto is a strong pass based on the fact that it's rehashed crap. The story itself is already gonna be impaired

i watched a bit of gintama, too much of a joke. Didn't grab me at all in the first few episodes

Norigami I will have to watch. I started it and for some reason fell off.

Everything else I've watched or currently watch

Boruto is a strong pass based on the fact that it's rehashed crap. The story itself is already gonna be impaired
Might want to move into Seinen territory then, or try some genres you never have before. I did not think I would enjoy Slice of Life's as much as I do, but now I am in love with them. I have also watched Shoujo since I was much younger so they hold a special place in my heart. Madoka Magica is a more recent one that comes to mind. On the surface it is a Magical Girl story, but it gets much darker AND has a great queer relationality it explores between to of the main characters (Homura and Madoka).

Not sure how much anime you have watched or when you got into it, but I could always suggest full length features and older series as well.  

Urek ************* Mazino
Urek is too good. I want to see him and Baam talk after this whole thing. I think it serves as a warning to Baam, who was starting to chase power and feel himself too much. You know what's crazy though, is the Red Thyrssa/Bari can't even scratch Urek, but Baam was able to way back when they first met. 
Also, I've seen a lot of people saying FUG put the "administrator" thing that Red Bari saw in Baam, but I'd like it to be something naturally inside of him, that he just naturally has the power of the administrator.

They're gonna save Rachel, somehow, but if she dies, that'd be amazing. 

Reading the comments in that article,
it sounds like there are some "ifs" involved before this actually becomes anything (despite the article title, Funimation's actions haven't actually touched KissAnime specifically) and that KissAnime runs their operation in a way where this could easily go nowhere.

I better finish some series up sooner than later just to be safe regardless :lol:

Little Witch Academia
It must come as quite a blow learning that the person you idolized for so long was always next to you and that they were responsible for the condition you are in. :smh:
What a way to set up that reveal, and to set a dark tone on the first episode.

Man. They had implied that Chariot had taken some controversial actions herself in the past, but I didn't quite see this one coming.

The Chariot reveal was long overdue and I agree that they found a great way to do it.

This is the kind of series where Akko will forgive her soon enough and they'll be fighting big bad Croix together for the finale though, so I'm not too excited for this to lead to anything more than a little drama before we get to that end point.

Last edited:
My Hero Academia is too dope. :pimp:
I read like 100 chapters on sunday, I'm hooked. Will probably be caught up by today.

Just read the new AOT chapter
I didn't expect when I first got into this Reiner would become such a complex and important character. Also seeing more of a glimps into the Marliens minds that where left behind feel about the ones that left and why seemingly so many of them are ready to devote themselves to the Marley government

Last edited:
Might start up gintama or one piece

Gintama is a hard one to get into, at least the manga has been for me. I've seen a bunch of the anime fights on top 10 lists that pop up on my youtube feed and they seem awesome. But the manga is too weird or something.

AOT
My mind is blown because I just realized Eren was in the previous chapter as well--chapter 93, page 37. Same long hair guy with his arm band on wrong

AOT
My mind is blown because I just realized Eren was in the previous chapter as well--chapter 93, page 37. Same long hair guy with his arm band on wrong
There is no proof that it's Eren. I will agree that the dude is super shady and should not be trusted.

On episode 6 of My Hero Academia. Pretty good so far. All Might looks like a crackhead when he's not in his hero mode.

Really? Care to elaborate without spoilers

It's very confusing since it comes out once a month. So at times the story is hard to follow. With the anime I feel like they will do a better job at making it easier to follow. Plus the excitement for all the action scenes and suprises. Yeah just keep watching the anime

It's very confusing since it comes out once a month. So at times the story is hard to follow. With the anime I feel like they will do a better job at making it easier to follow. Plus the excitement for all the action scenes and suprises. Yeah just keep watching the anime

Iight thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom