The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

IF YOURE READING THIS PASS ON THE MANGA!!! THE ANIME IS LEAPS AND BOUNDS BETTER!!! NO CONTEST!!
And if you're reading this, don't listen to this fool. Read and watch so you'll have a better understanding of the series as a whole and so you'll see why the whole series will never get animated. :lol:

Nah ignore that ^^^

Manga is a cluster**** that will have you waiting a month for each chapter and then you'll have damn near forgot the last chapter by the time the new one comes out.

E Z PASS don't spoil the story for yourself. Read the manga after the anime ends :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: or if the manga ends

As someone who just recently caught up on the entire AOT manga i'm glad I did cause I know realize most of us will be dead before the rest of this gets animated fr fr.

I dont know who in this group is a funko pop fan, (we have a thread on here.)
but I know yall are more of MHA fans than I am and even i want this.

That Midoriya funko pop is cool. I was so disappointed when he revealed what his costume was. Looking like a green bunny rabbit.

I just caught up with AOT anime.  About to start reading the manga from chapter 40.  

Haven't read manga in so long need to get used to it again.  Last time I read manga is when I finished up Naruto.  Since I finished the manga, I never finished the anime series which I'll probably do once I get caught up with AOT manga. 

Honestly, the suspense is just killing me and I want to get a better understanding of the story. Its funny how the last two pages were debates on reading the AOT manga or not.  

Tower of God:
It seems like Baam absorbed the Red Thryssa? If that's the case, I could see that being his power up for the arc and Rachel getting the thorn. If he did actually absorb Red Thryssa, how will it interact with the Blue demon? Or will the "Sun" in Baam absorb both of them as soon as it finishes with the souls inside of him? The Thorn originally comes from the guardian that is Red Thyrssa, so Baam's thorn power could be significantly boosted. If Baam goes back into the Rice pot the GoG is going to be shocked. 
Hwa Ryun is still the best.

When Hoaquin absorbs all the souls, do all the current residents of the FoD die due to the lack of immortality spell? 

Hopefully White vs Baam will be a good fight with them both getting huge power ups it seems. But there still seems to be a lot of lose ends to clean up for this arc. SIU has significantly picked up the pace compared to past arcs.

One Piece

Okay Germa 66, we get it, you're Sentai Rangers. Whatever... so cool.... :lol:
If the Germa 66 are supposed to be Sentai, Sanji was supposed to be the yellow ranger? Also, I'm just waiting for the to pull out a Megazord or something now. :lol:
Also, did you guys notice that brief frame where they showed Pudding? You guys think she was jealous of Nami?

Last edited:
One Piece

If the Germa 66 are supposed to be Sentai, Sanji was supposed to be the yellow ranger? Also, I'm just waiting for the to pull out a Megazord or something now. :lol:
Also, did you guys notice that brief frame where they showed Pudding? You guys think she was jealous of Nami?
I peeped that too...I think shorty lowkey jelly and wanna switch sides forreal...I LOVE GERMA66

My Hero Academia is too damn :smokin
I can't wait to see how strong Midoriya gets. This dude has to start training or practicing a lot more and get his quirk in control.
Stain seems badass :evil:

How good is One Piece the anime? Everyone seems to hype that bish up in here and I'm getting kinda curious about it. I've watched some episodes awhile back on TV when I was younger and thought it was lame.

One Piece

Peeped that too. Wonder if she will help them out? But things really really went left, cant say that I'm surprised though.
My Hero Academia is too damn :smokin
I can't wait to see how strong Midoriya gets. This dude has to start training or practicing a lot more and get his quirk in control.
Stain seems badass :evil:

How good is One Piece the anime? Everyone seems to hype that bish up in here and I'm getting kinda curious about it. I've watched some episodes awhile back on TV when I was younger and thought it was lame.

You gotta see it through. After a certain point you wont want to stop. I WILL be honest though, its not the best anime. But it is the best story IMO.

Back
Top Bottom