The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

7 Deadly sins :wow: :wow: :pimp:
Escanor Da Gawd hath blessed us with his presence. :pimp: :pimp:

011.png

012.png

Made in Abyss

Okay, I'm serious this time. Within the next 2 episodes, things are about to get real real for the two protags. I'm talkin look away from the screen types of real. :lol:

While I liked the top tiers of the Elite 10 winning, I don't like this stamina **** for not being able to compete in round 3. It'd make perfect sense if round 3 was immediately after, but they get a night to rest. We've seen extreme training camps made to build stamina, we've seen #1 literally be the only chef in a restaurant during the moon festival. And they've been doing these camps and things for 3 years, so this doesn't work well.

Guess we'll see how the rest of the regiment goes. When this arc came about I was worried the author had written himself into a bit of a corner and was going to have to make sone nonsense things happen to get the rebels to win, but next battle shouldn't be a big deal.

While I liked the top tiers of the Elite 10 winning, I don't like this stamina **** for not being able to compete in round 3. It'd make perfect sense if round 3 was immediately after, but they get a night to rest. We've seen extreme training camps made to build stamina, we've seen #1 literally be the only chef in a restaurant during the moon festival. And they've been doing these camps and things for 3 years, so this doesn't work well.

Guess we'll see how the rest of the regiment goes. When this arc came about I was worried the author had written himself into a bit of a corner and was going to have to make sone nonsense things happen to get the rebels to win, but next battle shouldn't be a big deal.

I guess going all out against the best of the best still takes a toll, no matter how much you have trained for it.
It looks like the elite 10 are gonna try to tire soma and the crew out now too.

I guess going all out against the best of the best still takes a toll, no matter how much you have trained for it.
It looks like the elite 10 are gonna try to tire soma and the crew out now too.
Yeah, that's how they explained it as it was such a hard battle, but then they we're like well we'll need more than a day to recover. Like you can't do two days in a row even with a full night to rest and recover? I mean they never hinted at these guys being soft. They've had brand new students cook all day then not get any sleep and cook the next morning in tests. Yes, this situation is different, but it seems like a reach. But whatever, as long as the next rounds are good it can be easily overlooked.

Is anyone still watching Re:Creators? This week's episode was something else man. :wow:
Selesia and Aliceteria both gone in one episode. :smh:
Selesia having to kill the person she loved in order to get rid of all of Altair's pawns. :smh: :frown::
It's starting to look like GoT up in there. :lol:

One Piece

Well, RIP Pedro. Man knew he had to go out for the greater good. But then again, explosions are probably the least lethal thing in OP. :lol:
Luffy vs. Katakuri is gonna be an interesting fight. Both have similar powers.

Is anyone still watching Re:Creators? This week's episode was something else man. :wow:
Selesia and Aliceteria both gone in one episode. :smh:
Selesia having to kill the person she loved in order to get rid of all of Altair's pawns. :smh: :frown:::
It's starting to look like GoT up in there. :lol:

Yeah, I'm still watching. I fell behind by two episodes though, so I just got caught up:

Altair tanking attacks from 4 people :stoneface:

She obviously has to be strong since it's her against the world, but I feel like characters this powerful finally losing always feel like copouts. She's barely taken a scratch in 19 episodes, but she'll likely be dead within 3?

They definitely ramped the scale up on things here though :lol:

By the way, has anyone seen this?

Son has an extremely clear bias that can get annoying, but there's some interesting information here. Had never stopped to ponder how them KA cats might be eating; I'm not mad at the hustle at all :lol: :pimp:

I switched over to 9A.to a while back because KA got rid of that fire server that looked like YouTube videos, had 1080p, and played super smoothly. If the ins are this sweet, I wish they'd bring that back.

I might look into that Animator Dormitory thing he mentioned as well, I watch so much anime that I'd gladly support those involved with the creation process in a direct way.

One Piece

Well, RIP Pedro. Man knew he had to go out for the greater good. But then again, explosions are probably the least lethal thing in OP. :lol:
Luffy vs. Katakuri is gonna be an interesting fight. Both have similar powers.

as much as I would like for him to be dead along with jimbei ESPECIALLY jimbei, I don't think he will die, remenber that scarecrow a chapter or two ago that commented on his lifespan being taken? It's going to come into play sooner or later.

Now I wonder are we gonna get an angry luffy or not

as much as I would like for him to be dead along with jimbei ESPECIALLY jimbei, I don't think he will die, remenber that scarecrow a chapter or two ago that commented on his lifespan being taken? It's going to come into play sooner or later.

Now I wonder are we gonna get an angry luffy or not
You gonna have to explain this jinbei slander he's already top 3 strawhats for me also pell is all I'll say on the other matter

You gonna have to explain this jinbei slander he's already top 3 strawhats for me also pell is all I'll say on the other matter

Maybe in strength yeah but I don't like his character. It's boring. There is literally nothing interesting about jinbei at all. I don't care if he dies but I don't want him joining the strawhats at all. So anything to prevent that gets my vote

Also his character design is garbage. No more goofy lookin crew members. Id rather pudding at this point before dull-bei

Maybe in strength yeah but I don't like his character. It's boring. There is literally nothing interesting about jinbei at all. I don't care if he dies but I don't want him joining the strawhats at all. So anything to prevent that gets my vote

Also his character design is garbage. No more goofy lookin crew members. Id rather pudding at this point before dull-bei
Nah b after impel down and marineford to now jinbei always comes through can't wait for him to be the 10th straw hat Gonna be glorious

Back
Top Bottom