The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I started watching Boruto just to have something to watch..

It's interesting seeing the characters we've watched for like the last decade in a new light (as parents).

But Boruto is definitely better at his age than Naruto was

Just finished reading chapter 153 of MHA. Last 3 chapters have been great. but it's also the reason MHA will never be the best manga in my eyes.
153 chapters and 3 of the best characters are already out ... the push to make deku and only deku great in this manga is it's downfall. too much focus on one character. which is the same thing shippudddenn did for awhile. We finally see Lemlillion be a beast, and do what he's worked so hard for. and you take that away from him in his first arc.... come on. This girl better be able to reverse that effect

For all my Anime Con goers

What's the average you guys end up spending in merch?

I got a backpack and might need to fill it up with Books and figures and posters

So all the jump scans have been moved to Friday’s ‍♂️ So that’s one piece, MHA, black clover, Dr.stone, promised neverland,& shokugeki.

I think it's kind of like Vegeta's Saiyan Pride but on steroids :lol:

Bakugo hate the fact that a quirkless "weakling" is always trying to help him and now that Deku has All For One, Deku coming for dat azzz and he hates it lmao

One Piece

luffy's fight is going exactly how I thought it would. :lol:
Can't wait to see how he gets out of that fight.
And they better hurry up and bake that cake. They got big mom walking on water (so to speak) like the diety she is portrayed as. :lol:

I think it's kind of like Vegeta's Saiyan Pride but on steroids :lol:

Bakugo hate the fact that a quirkless "weakling" is always trying to help him and now that Deku has All For One, Deku coming for dat azzz and he hates it lmao

The guy is a villain. Wouldn't be surprised if he turns into one. Wish someone would rip his arms off. He deserves it.

The guy is a villain. Wouldn't be surprised if he turns into one. Wish someone would rip his arms off. He deserves it.
I really don't see him turning into a villain. He seems more like Endeavor, really. Idk if you read the manga or where the anime is at, but I think while his attitude is terrible he's not evil. Another part of him not wanting to be a villain is to him villains are losers, which is why he aspired to be like All Might.

Like I said Idk where you're at in the series and I'm not a big Bakugou fan, but he is growing as character and showing remorse for some of his actions. He still has a long way to go when it comes to resolving his issues with Deku though.

I took a break from the anime. I'm at the episode where they show how the characters did at their internships. I wish stain encountered him and put his sword down his throat.

Ima a fan of Bakugo.
Mha has extreme personality characters in the first place.
But yea baku is like a young angry vegeta.
I understand his motivation.
Mha still over hyped but he's one I like.

To all the Bakugou haters out there, this week's episode of MHA sheds quite a bit of insight into his character, while giving us a pretty hype fight. :pimp:

he's basically the result of being surrounded by yes-men all his life. Everything he does is right and if anyone differs they are wrong and he gets mad. :lol:
That has also led to his unwavering will and his determination to win at any cost. It was cool seeing him put himself on the line in order to get the W.

Back
Top Bottom