The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Watched the Noblesse OVA and episode 1 it's rushed as hell. The OVA covers like 90% of season 1 of the Mawha so like 70 chapters lol. Episode 1 jumps into season 2.

I **** with Retsu heavy and was sad how he ended up in the main story. But baki has gone fully off the rails

when was it ever on the rails? :lol: no interest in any non canon gaidens from me, my ***** katsumi is back in action and that's all that matters. :pimp:

Japan's Goo Ranking Rates the Most Popular Anime in the Last 20 Years

1. “Boogiepop Phantom”
  2. “Hamtaro”
  3. “Nyan is Nyan Nyander Kamen”
  4. “Banner of the Stars”
  5. “Inuyasha”
  6. “Oja Witch Doremi”
  7. “Yu-Gi-Oh! Yu-Gi-Oh”
  8. “Gensoumaden Saiyuki”
  9. “Hajime no Ippo”
  10. “Sakura Wars”
  11. “Digimon Adventure 2”
  12. “Ghost Story”
  13. “UFO Baby”
  14. “Love Hina”
  15. “Gear Fighter Dendoh”

Never even heard of most of these tbh.

When they do rankings like that its of all manga of every genre.

Most of us read shonen or seinen or Korean webtoons. That's mostly action adventure, fantasy/sci-fi, comedy, and slice of life, etc. but clearly some genre in more abundance than others.

I recognize only 4 on that list of 15 and two are mainly geared towards younger children.

I have no clue what boogie pop phantom is but I'm gonna watch it because of its name and rank.

I saw a similar list from Japan and didn't recognize anything except tiger and bunny which was ranked really high

oh well damn.

nevermind lol

this list is interesting
also from japan.
top 100 all time

I just started Dragon Ball Super, and I don't remember DBZ being this funny.

When I was a kid, all I cared about was the action. But as an adult, I'm annoyed with all the "AGHHHHH" and never ending transformations. I'm just here for the shenanigans and jokes.

Goku been fighting Beerus for damn near 7 episodes. CAN....WE...MOVE...ON

When I was a kid, all I cared about was the action. But as an adult, I'm annoyed with all the "AGHHHHH" and never ending transformations. I'm just here for the shenanigans and jokes.

Beerus got hands bro cut Goku some slack smh

I use the Manga+ app for the official releases of stuff like OP, MHA, etc.
For the unoffical stuff, and just manga reading in general, I use the Tachiyomi app on my android phone. Dont know if it works for Apple products though.

DB and DBZ well known for its potty and perverted humor

Back
Top Bottom