The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

He’s not taking down an emperor man :lol:
why couldnt he ? its been said him and luffy are pretty much equal in strength. (im speculating but id say the only real thing luffy has over him in terms of strength is the observation haki. maybe that raw gear 4 strength) he may not kill him but im sure he could put a wound on him like oden at this point dude accidently cut a mountain with the new sword

New Beserk chapter is out, and what a tease it is...
these last couple chapters are some how hard confirming long standing theories without actually saying it lol

Im loving this right now and that one panel in particular changes a lot...

That panel with Void and the four unnamed God Hand members confirms members of the God Hand can be changed. Reason why we dont know yet could be killed could be replacement but who knows but it can change and that chages a lottttt to me I dont know if thats been theorized before over the years but we know for sure now

Y'all watching any of the new season anime series? I just picked up Jujutsu Kaisen, pretty solid so far.

Im forcing my way through this second episode of overlord. Hopefully it gets better

I’m pissed that the sao dub isn’t finished and I’m probably gonna have to switch over to subs to finish the rest of the episodes. Lol I’ve never switched mid way it’s going to be super weird

any recommendations for shows that are only subbed? I just started watching subbed anime and I feel like I can finally watch anything and everything but don’t know where to start

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa konosuba was not for me.. I kept waiting for it to get better and watched 2 seasons and nada

Y'all watching any of the new season anime series? I just picked up Jujutsu Kaisen, pretty solid so far.
jujutsu kaisen definitely promising. only one I'm watching consistently right now. I'm saving Haikyu S4 so I can binge it in one go - that's my **** right there

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa konosuba was not for me.. I kept waiting for it to get better and watched 2 seasons and nada
I loved Konosuba, plenty of consistent comedy in every episode to me. I liked the movie as well.

Speaking of comedy anime series, does anyone have some recommendations? I’m starting Gintama soon but that’s all.

I loved Konosuba, plenty of consistent comedy in every episode to me. I liked the movie as well.

yea I kept waiting for it to hit its flow or catch on with me.. but never did

like I’d easily recommend like rent a girlfriend or uzaki-Chan wants to hangout.. or just go watch high school dxd as far as harem animes.. Shimoneta was entertaining too

too easy to miss with comedy animes, least with me

yea I kept waiting for it to hit its flow or catch on with me.. but never did

like I’d easily recommend like rent a girlfriend or uzaki-Chan wants to hangout.. or just go watch high school dxd as far as harem animes.. Shimoneta was entertaining too

I’ve read some good things about Rent A Girlfriend, will check that out now that you reminded me. I’ve seen some clips of Uzaki-Chan but that definitely doesn’t look like my cup of tea.

I agree with this in general, not just animes. I probably wouldn’t have watched Konosuba if I knew it was a comedy, I assumed it was just a highly rated isekai. The humor was on point to me in every single episode.

actually I should say I’d recommend uzaki, since I’m only 5 episodes in.. but it’s an easy watch.. doesn’t get overly annoying

any recommendations for shows that are only subbed? I just started watching subbed anime and I feel like I can finally watch anything and everything but don’t know where to start
Man I don’t know how you’re able to stand dubs. I’ve never heard a dub that didn’t make me cringe. The dialogue and delivery in English dubbed animes just sounds really off to me and makes it painful to listen to.

As for recommendations, give Vinland Saga a try. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t have an official dub. It’s a slow burner initially but I’d give it a solid 9/10, it just keeps getting better with every episode. It’s about vikings.

Man I don’t know how you’re able to stand dubs. I’ve never heard a dub that didn’t make me cringe. The dialogue and delivery in English dubbed animes just sounds really off to me and makes it painful to listen to.

As for recommendations, give Vinland Saga a try. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t have an official dub. It’s a slow burner initially but I’d give it a solid 9/10, it just keeps getting better with every episode. It’s about vikings.

Yeah the voice acting in Japanese is definitely a lot smoother. ill check it out thanks.

Also for a comedy I recommend kaguya sama. Probably the funniest anime I’ve seen

Last edited:
that's disgusting lol. great chapter of One Piece once again. I dont think we're going to get that bombshell character as we hoped.

Yeah the voice acting in Japanese is definitely a lot smoother. ill check it out thanks.

Also for a comedy I recommend kaguya sama. Probably the funniest anime I’ve seen
I saw the 3rd season for Kaguya Sama was announced sometime in the past 2 weeks. Will check that out too.

If One Piece was drawn by the creator of Baki

:lol:

Personally think Uusopp looks better. New Solo Leveling chapter has me so hype for next week. I can't even lie I am more excited about that series than One Piece anymore. Wednesday's come around and I am reloading Reddit like a mad man. I will check out this weeks chapter of One Piece, been a long time since I been really excited about the series.

I am trying to get my foot into voice acting already finished my demo and thinking of learning Japanese, can you elaborate on the "Yeah the voice acting in Japanese is definitely a lot smoother." Do you mean the delivery or you mean the timing? I ask because if by some miracle I stumble into doing the American version of a show we all like I do it some justice.

Back
Top Bottom