The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So Oda is an alcoholic who made a story disguised as a kid's story/story for all ages that was actually for other alcoholics/happy drunks?

I gotta say I've largely been disappointed with Artur's big ultimate what is the One Piece theory.

All of the previous videos were a waste of time where he repeated himself a lot and just filled a hour's worth of time with wild speculation spoken as fact.

I'm usually a fan of his content but not this.

Haven't watched this video yet though.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220104-175325_TikTok.jpg

Only way he's really smashing the red line is if he punches the antagonist through it to Fishman island, then through the earth all the way on the other side to the other side of the red line.

I loved Knights of Sidonia and 7 Deadly Sins. Dunno if they count as anime but dota and castlevania are also really good.

almost caught up with the vinland saga manga...

great manga for sure.

when throfinn killed Hild's father... straight savage

idk how people say its on par with Berserk though, Berserk was just on another level.

That cliffhanger is ridiculous and also
the rubber fruit isn’t the rubber fruit 💀

I might have read it wrong but I think the spoilers implied that the fruit that was misnamed was another fruit… not that the rubber fruit isn’t actually the rubber fruit.

I might have read it wrong but I think the spoilers implied that the fruit that was misnamed was another fruit… not that the rubber fruit isn’t actually the rubber fruit.
you’re correct. I reread the spoilers and the leaker confirmed it wasn’t the rubber rubber fruit they were talking about. There’s something super significant about it since it was guarded by the CP0. Maybe it was Rogers fruit?

Didn't know it was finished but just got done with Solo Leveling.

It was great. What a great manwha. Would've loved for the story to continue for one more arc or saga but it really did end in the best way.

Back
Top Bottom