The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally get new Breaker after all these years and they're wasting our time with a new weakling MC gaining strength :smh:
I just wanted to see the old MC finally be competent and cool instead of a naive weakling
And they give us a new naive weakling to fill his place taught by the old naive weakling :smh:

Just logged in to tell yall that if you're a manga reader and you're not on Dandadan, you're asleep. Best weekly release after One Piece and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Season 3 baby :pimp:

I know it's a trailer so they'd obviously put their best foot forward, but the animation is looking on par with the previous 2 seasons :smokin 3 seasons all quality, One Punch Man could never :lol:

October can't come soon enough.

What do yall think about the theory Dragon isn't Garp's son/Garp's relation to Luffy is through his daughter?
I'm slightly open to it but a theory like that just brings more focus on to who Luffy's mom is and the wholle relationship that led Dragon to taking on her name.

I do prefer the simple Garp/marine to Dragon/revolutionary to Luffy/pirate family line.

Last edited:
I never even noticed an anime thread honestly. Im not huge on anime cept when I was younger, the usual DBZ, Pokemon, Cowboy Bepop, Gundam Wing, basicallt the mainstream westernized ones and just a little bit of Demon Slayer now.

Anyways, some reason watching Yugioh DM. :lol: I dont even remember past season 3 but im sure I watched it growing up. Just started season 4 and its getting a little repetitive and the flashbacks kill me but I find myself to keep watching anyways. Might start the other series like GX after. Wondering how it is with a different set of characters.

What movie is this?

68736578-83DE-4B94-95A4-06AEDFAB6816.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom