The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Mail day today
B0A156D9-E3B5-4185-8646-9CA970FF1E4F.jpeg

Anyone checked out the new series Gokurakugai? Based off see of the art, it feels a bit like Black Lagoon so I gotta check it out...

Anyone checked out the new series Gokurakugai? Based off see of the art, it feels a bit like Black Lagoon so I gotta check it out...

Yeah, I immediately prefer the one shot (the main duo were both regular humans as far we were shown, the enemies weren't giant generic-looking monsters, and they didn't have the otherworldly **** in there) but I'll give it a few more chapters before I really judge it.

I'm not big on shounen battle-type series anymore so it's everything else about it that'll have to be the draw.

Hyped as hell that Made In Abyss is back. I'm gonna marathon the movies to get a refresher/see the events of the third movie before I actually start this season though.

Yeah, I immediately prefer the one shot (the main duo were both regular humans as far we were shown, the enemies weren't giant generic-looking monsters, and they didn't have the otherworldly **** in there) but I'll give it a few more chapters before I really judge it.

I'm not big on shounen battle-type series anymore so it's everything else about it that'll have to be the draw.

Hyped as hell that Made In Abyss is back. I'm gonna marathon the movies to get a refresher/see the events of the third movie before I actually start this season though.
The new season starts right after the Dawn of the Deep Soul movie, so for sure watch that one before the new season.

If we get the full 6th layer arc this season, we are in for a wild ride, especially towards the end of it. I can't wait.

Man, rising of the shield hero s2 and sabikui bisco are 2 shows where I’ve literally got the last episode to watch but I just can’t do it.

I stopped Tokyo revengers exactly half way and wanna start back up now too smh but I’ve forgotten a lot of it. 86 part 2 dub also took forever and I’ve got 2 episodes of that left… lol.

Back
Top Bottom