The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20220905-153518_Reddit.jpg

:wow:

Boa :pimp:

Its crazy to me how I can go through trying so many average or slightly above average anime where at most I can watch 10 eps before losing interest then I watch Spy×Family and it so far above quality wise.

Especially just after 1 ep.

Went through Overlord, How A Realist Hero Rebuilt A Kingdom, Irregular at Magic HS, Lycoris Recoil, Faraway Paladin, The 8th Son? Are You Kidding Me?, Classroom of the Elite, Skeleton Knight in Another World, Platinum End, The Greatest Demon Lord Reborn as a Typical Nobody.

Granted I have been trying out a lot of isekai anime cuz I thought I've been missing out.

Since the past two months only been holding on to Rising of Shield Hero, Jobless Reincarnation, Ranking of Kings, Goblin Slayer, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Kingdom, and Black Summoner.

7.5 in mal, to me, is a good starting point. There are some less than a 7.5 that are entertaining tho, I’m sure.

Its crazy to me how I can go through trying so many average or slightly above average anime where at most I can watch 10 eps before losing interest then I watch Spy×Family and it so far above quality wise.

Especially just after 1 ep.

Went through Overlord, How A Realist Hero Rebuilt A Kingdom, Irregular at Magic HS, Lycoris Recoil, Faraway Paladin, The 8th Son? Are You Kidding Me?, Classroom of the Elite, Skeleton Knight in Another World, Platinum End, The Greatest Demon Lord Reborn as a Typical Nobody.

Granted I have been trying out a lot of isekai anime cuz I thought I've been missing out.

Since the past two months only been holding on to Rising of Shield Hero, Jobless Reincarnation, Ranking of Kings, Goblin Slayer, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Kingdom, and Black Summoner.
What's your top 5 so far?

I only have been watching DragonBall Super for the past few weeks and I want to hop on some other series.

might be an unpopular opinion but I'm watching Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure and it ain't all that.
could be partially my fault because there were some people on YT that said it was their favorite anime and so my expectations were kind of high.

New OP chapter was dope. :pimp:
And Jojo takes time to settle in. But when It does, its great. Its definitely one of my favorite series.

Back
Top Bottom