The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New season of SAO out in November. Gotta binge rewatch.

Only watched 3 ep of Devil is a part timer s2. Worth continuing?

New season of SAO out in November. Gotta binge rewatch.

Only watched 3 ep of Devil is a part timer s2. Worth continuing?
I love SAO but they have to end the series imo. it ran for far too long. it just doesn't have the same appeal as the first one.

sneeker sneeker i mean I’m still a fan but s1 is def the best. GGO spin off was great too. Not mad at anyone who says thats the best or 2nd season of SAO. Would love to see another season of that.

sneeker sneeker i mean I’m still a fan but s1 is def the best. GGO spin off was great too. Not mad at anyone who says thats the best or 2nd season of SAO. Would love to see another season of that.
for me, SAO practically went the AOT way. the mystery behind it was already solved and felt like the succeeding seasons were nothing more than side missions or them diving on another universe. there was nothing new to be offered and imo the writing became subpar after that. there was nothing thrilling about the new seasons afterwards.

1663430481209.png

Hidden Inventory and Shibuya arcs on the way :evil:

Hoping we get a date with the trailer next week

Confused with this chapter of One Piece, was Bonny just sleeping in the "afro" as Brook called it. Kind of annoying how they are purposely not sharing the information. Just don't bring up the topic if you aren't going to tell us. For example what info Robin saw in the article, or what Luffy shared with all of them.

Crazy that they can destroy an island if it is connected by a transponder.

I think I already knows what happens at the end of naruto shippuden bc of spoilers…still worth watching? I’ve never watched any naruto before

Does overlord get better after a certain point?

like do I need to stick out a couple episodes before it gets good?

Yeah I had to bail on Overlord. The MC just lacking and the cast doesn't make up for it.

Also got no clue where its going as far as the mysterious strong magic users allegedly on his level and his search for anybody else that may have been stuck on the game and transporter to that world.

Last edited:
I know it’s popular and zero clue why, but figured maybe I didn’t watch enough

Confused with this chapter of One Piece, was Bonny just sleeping in the "afro" as Brook called it. Kind of annoying how they are purposely not sharing the information. Just don't bring up the topic if you aren't going to tell us. For example what info Robin saw in the article, or what Luffy shared with all of them.

Crazy that they can destroy an island if it is connected by a transponder.

Bonney was trapped in the mass of water. Luffy said she was trapped and Sanji said he could hear she was in distress. Probably hit some bad weather or something after escaping Mary Geois.

Some of the info Robin saw in the newspaper was probably the stuff in the previous chapters i.e. Koby getting kidnapped, the warlords dissolving which Robin mentioned, being replaced by Seraphim, and the stuff we didn't see will probably be tied into the upcoming arcs. Since Bonney was at the Reverie we'll probably get a good bit of info on the stuff Robin didn't bring up from her.

The Luffy dream part was nice to know, but I don't expect that to be shared till the end. Yamato mentioned it was more than being pirate king when we had their flashback with Ace and they said Roger had the exact same dream, but kept it hidden then. It's just now the crew knows as well instead of just Sabo, Ace, and Yamato.

I don't think an island needs to be connected to a transponder to be destroyed, they just used the info from Sabo talking on the transponder to pinpoint his location then blow up the island, because he didn't make the call with a white transponder.

Back
Top Bottom