The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

JJK Chap 236

I AM CRUSHED!! I knew it was too early to count Sukuna out. The way he executed his plan is reasons why he’s a good villain and a damn menace!

Bet Gege binged watch Game of Thrones and saw all these favorite characters dying and was like “yup….y’all gonna know pain!” :frown:

But maybe Gojo comes back as a curse and plus he wasn’t beheaded. So I’m not gonna count Gojo out jus yet.

Phenomenal chapter tho.

My only issue with what happened is it felt like he changed rules he had established and taught us. It's plot no jutsu and you can't take a goat character out like that.

I get that Gege has been open about how Gojo's existence makes the story tough to write, because by the universe's canon, it's almost impossible to kill him. But it feels like he didn't stick this landing. Because he couldn't progress the story with any real stakes with Gojo present, he had to seal him in the prison realm for 3 years just to have room to write, brought him back for 5 months, then killed him off again :lol:

JJK
I didn't have a problem with Gojo dying necessarily, but I'm not a fan of how it occurred or was really written. Also not a fan of not having regrets part especially with leaving his students behind.

It was pretty obvious Gojo was either going to die or be incapacitated so the other characters could get involved, plus Gege hates Gojo so this was fun for him. My issue is it wasn't all that compelling and didn't feel earned by Sakuna. Last we saw Gojo unleashed a purple, had pretty much healed from black flashes, and taking control. So the sudden death is jarring and feels like a cop out.

I will say from the start of the fight with the domain battles, it seemed very much like Gojo's weakness was scale. Sakuna's open domain breaking Gojo's small domain, etc. So the explanation of expanding the slash to cut space to be unavoidable. However, in the previous chapter we saw mention a spark especially for big techniques. Gojo's 6 eyes should see that and start preparing accordingly. So while the outcome is not unexpected Sakuna's victory feels off and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. But also I get it, you need to move the story and Gojo is a barrier to progression.

Watched the latest ep of JJK and then was spoiled as to what happened to gojo and then danger style danger style explained to me what'll happen next to gojo in the next ep and the upcoming storyline.
200w.gif

My boy!
anime-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

JJK
I didn't have a problem with Gojo dying necessarily, but I'm not a fan of how it occurred or was really written. Also not a fan of not having regrets part especially with leaving his students behind.

It was pretty obvious Gojo was either going to die or be incapacitated so the other characters could get involved, plus Gege hates Gojo so this was fun for him. My issue is it wasn't all that compelling and didn't feel earned by Sakuna. Last we saw Gojo unleashed a purple, had pretty much healed from black flashes, and taking control. So the sudden death is jarring and feels like a cop out.

I will say from the start of the fight with the domain battles, it seemed very much like Gojo's weakness was scale. Sakuna's open domain breaking Gojo's small domain, etc. So the explanation of expanding the slash to cut space to be unavoidable. However, in the previous chapter we saw mention a spark especially for big techniques. Gojo's 6 eyes should see that and start preparing accordingly. So while the outcome is not unexpected Sakuna's victory feels off and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. But also I get it, you need to move the story and Gojo is a barrier to progression.
To me it felt off because the explanation that Mahoraga is really ChatGPT seemed like an *** pull. Especially because Mahoraga spent more time secretly adapting to infinite void than taking hits from Gojo's cursed techniques. Yet somehow it was able to go beyond just adaption of limitless with less time and less multipliers to the point of killing Gojo.

new berserk chapter was really good. the team's artwork has really improved.

that looks like rickert? maybe the kushan empire and Gut's crew is going to ally themselves against Griffith's empire

Man all this spoiler talk, god damn why y'all doing this had to scroll really fast through all these pages lol

Man all this spoiler talk, god damn why y'all doing this had to scroll really fast through all these pages lol
@ me when it gets spoiled for you lmfao. This is prob the one spoiler you will never dodge before getting to it in the anime because of how fans are reacting.

Back
Top Bottom