The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I liked the contrast between killua and gon.. but I still wish killua was the main story and then we still get everything from gon’s story but more focus on killua and his family

Also wish there was a lot more focus on kurapika and the spiders in the phantom troupe arc
I have to admit that I got drawn into HxH. I got heavily invested on it especially during the Hunter exams. the end of Greed Island and that teaser of Chimera Ant Arc when we saw a glimpse of Kite (mistaken for Ging). the anime ended in 2005(last time I watched Greed Island) and researched so hard if there was a continuation of the series. never looked back and it was the time I went away. 10 years later and by chance I saw that the Chimera Ant Arc was ongoing and I think it was on CrunchyRoll when I saw it. I was so extremely happy knowing it wasn't cancelled and got a glimpse in the intro about Gon's silhouette transformation which was cool.

hopefully, the Dark Continent Arc would be made.

Inspite of Gon's character and story not being as cool as Killua's , I begin to think that was the point. The protagonist being this happy kid in a world of hunters. I know spreading the love kinda thing may seem corny but for some reason, it worked. I'm saying though atleast they made Gon badass even for a short while is enough to invest on the character.

Gon is Goku and Naruto.

And even in those series everyone always liked the antihero Vegeta, Sasuke, Killua, because they were edgier.

The last scene of this week’s JJK. :wow::frown:

their plan got ruined for sure. but I think megumis father is capable of beating that lobster thing.

shanks showed up in an episode but yassop doesn't want too :lol:

edit:
ya'll think todo can get gojo out of the prison realm?

Last edited:
Gon is Goku and Naruto.

And even in those series everyone always liked the antihero Vegeta, Sasuke, Killua, because they were edgier.

killua just had a more interesting story.. and even had the more satisfying ending given what we knew about his family and how he had numerous situations where his clear growth was demonstrated

but even when gon finally got to his dad it wasn’t that interesting

killua just had a more interesting story.. and even had the more satisfying ending given what we knew about his family and how he had numerous situations where his clear growth was demonstrated

but even when gon finally got to his dad it wasn’t that interesting
I felt Ging's arc was uninteresting. it didn't help that he was an absentee dad. all the anticipation of seeing him went out like this guy was suppose to be a badass hunter to, why the hell even with the likes of Razor or Kite would follow this buffoon.

I felt Ging's arc was uninteresting. it didn't help that he was an absentee dad. all the anticipation of seeing him went out like this guy was suppose to be a badass hunter to, why the hell even with the likes of Razor or Kite would follow this buffoon.

the only interesting moment gon had was when he lost hope and we saw what happened

but even with that, it was more interesting to seeing killua react to what happened

as I said, making killua the main character changes nothing for gon because not much interesting actually happened with him

We get confirmation Dragon was in the Marines :wow:, Kuma top 5 character for me

Kuma was doing the "nothing happened" every sunday LMAO

Onimusha was wet. Fight scenes are legit :smokin

Gundam Build Metaverse was a koo 3 episode series to get back into building gundams :emoji_robot:🤖

Dropping Bullbuster and Under NInja for now, nothing crazy about them

This week’s ep of JJk might be the most intense ep of an anime i’ve ever watched. People showing up like Stone Cold in his prime and stunnering people to death.

Characters lost their damn minds making the bad decisions to bring back toji and sukuna. Kinda wanted to see if toji could bully jogo and sukuna. My dude Todo needs to show up soon.

Back
Top Bottom