The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Feral 🎃 on X: As always, Doflamingo's speech during Marineford is the  most important scope through which to view morality in One Piece. The  Marines are Justice, as far as we know's speech during Marineford is the  most important scope through which to view morality in One Piece. The  Marines are Justice, as far as we know

and its not eem close
Doffy would get packed up by like 15 characters at marineford

OP Chapter 1098 F'ed me up. :frown:
the new chapter got me thinking. Is the reason Kuma is currently at Marygeoise is to take out the CD that took Ginny as the last thing he does before he dies? Knowing what we know now, that might be the case.

the new chapter got me thinking. Is the reason Kuma is currently at Marygeoise is to take out the CD that took Ginny as the last thing he does before he dies? Knowing what we know now, that might be the case.

I have a feeling St. Saturn is Bonnie's real father. Thats why he let her stab him

JJK was 🔥🔥🔥

Jogo & Sukuna’s conv was done perfectly.

Also, showing how powerful Sukuna is was absolutely nuts!

A snippet of Mahoraga in the last scene 🔥

sukuna giving panda and trenchcoat heart attacks. The ultimate flex saying no one within a 100 meters can move until you say so or you’ll murk them.

Some good to great manga/manhwa/etc recommendations I've been reading the past year:

The Novel's Extra
Maxed Out Leveling
The Tutorial is Too Hard
Quest Supremacy/Questicism
Reality Quest
Nano Machine
Existence
Return of the Mad Demon
The Outcast is Too Strong
Is This Hunter For Real?
Youngest Son of the Renowned Magic Clan
The Boxer
Shotgun Boy
Sweet Home
Chronicles of the Demon Faction
Past Life Returner
Absute Necromancer
The Bully In Charge
The Hero Returns
Kill the Hero
Weak Hero
Reincarnation of the Murim's Clan's Former Ranker
Auto Hunting with My Clones
Infinite Mage
Murim Login
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Merciless

I thought he bailed mid fight with Akianu. I figured he was on his way to Egg Head and to save Bonney and was just bulldozing through mary geoise cause it was on the way.

Cuz when Japan does the adaptions they cram a lot in to one movie.

Don’t know why Netflix is getting props for this.

This not the same thing when they produce an anime adaption cuz that’s usually in English with western actors.

The YYH adaption is in the same lane as FMA and Rurouni Kenshin

Jogo was going ham but got packed like he was light work.

As soon as Sukuna cocked his flame attack my man was in heaven talking to his boys :smh::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Lol at having koenma in his adult form. They're clearly changing alot of **** and jumping all over the place plot wise. Already somewhat disappointed but maybe it'll be enjoyable visually atleast
Only thing that threw me.

Get an Asian toddler and have Koenma speak telepathically with an adult voice. Would be hilarious and cool.

Should just call it the adventures of team Ureameshi (im sure this spelled incorrectly). They want the 4 of them together as much as possible

Back
Top Bottom