The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

roll.gif

why do people hate on the AA-12 so much? I destroy kids with it, and they get so pissed.. talkin bout' "its cheap" ....how?

^^^ I love when dudes try and run up on me with the AA-12 and miss with the whole clip and start side stepping to reload, then get knifed in the neck
laugh.gif

thats why i use slight of hand, stopping power and steady aim, plus the grip... I light dudes up with that AA

Originally Posted by Sighfur

why do people hate on the AA-12 so much? I destroy kids with it, and they get so pissed.. talkin bout' "its cheap" ....how?
The fire rate/accuracy especially with steady aim.. Whenever someone runs up on me with that %**@ no matter what gun I'm using they fire off at least 2 shots b4 my gun even gets to go off.. And its always hip fire
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

The fire rate/accuracy especially with steady aim.. Whenever someone runs up on me with that %**@ no matter what gun I'm using they fire off at least 2 shots b4 my gun even gets to go off.. And its always hip fire
smh.gif
What you sayy...
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif

smh.gif

i done forgot about hip fire...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

smh.gif

i done forgot about hip fire...

when i use to roll with the AA, scav pro and extended mags, all i did was run up into a room and spray, never used steady aim tho.

Forget this game, I'm rolling w/ Battlefield Bad Company 2. So much fun playing the demo with my Xbox Live party. I'll be grabbing this asap... I am tired of MW2 and it's glitches that it continues to receive over and over. Even if the care package glitch is fixed, someone will just come out with something else, I fear.

So I just played my first two matches of COD online. I didnt know that it didnt have any help aiming. I SUCK! I had 1 kill each game. It's ridiculous.

Playing the campaign spoiled me, cuz of all that aiming aid.

Blah.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

So I just played my first two matches of COD online. I didnt know that it didnt have any help aiming. I SUCK! I had 1 kill each game. It's ridiculous.

Blah.
eyes.gif
tip try to get people in the cross hairs before you scope in for the kill , so you can press the scope quickly and just start shooting and not spend

time lining up the shot.

online has autoaim but only if someone runs in front of you

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Blah.
eyes.gif
tip try to get people in the cross hairs before you scope in for the kill , so you can press the scope quickly and just start shooting and spend

time lining up the shoot.

online has autoaim but only if someone runs in front of you
THIS and try and get sleight of hand pro helps you aim in quicker

Anyone wanna roll in bad company 2 for a while? This care package glitching is getting ridiculous. Played a game of wasteland, i think i counted 14 emergency airdrops. %#@* the game, everyone was rushing to those packages like christmas morning
smh.gif

eek.gif

just played Tactical Team Deatmatch on 3rd person.... that issh was pretty ill. probably gonna get down some more tomorrow.

like any game... playing online is a completely different story than playing against the computer. reaction speed and learning the levels is what takes the most getting used to. dudes are straight cuthroat online... im like level 50-somethin... but some of my homies are 4th/5th prestige. grimey.

the other thing, is that you have dope weapons in the campaign. online, you got bare bones joints. try picking up other folks leveled up weapons, scopes/fmj always help.

speaking of campaign mode....

anyone beat campaign on veteran? i played thru a few levels at my homies house when it came out on normal, and that is far from easy. then i beat the game on hardened when i finally got a new xbox for the crib... and there were parts on hardened that were ALMOST impossible. i cant imagine how gully it gets on veteran.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

speaking of campaign mode....

anyone beat campaign on veteran? i played thru a few levels at my homies house when it came out on normal, and that is far from easy. then i beat the game on hardened when i finally got a new xbox for the crib... and there were parts on hardened that were ALMOST impossible. i cant imagine how gully it gets on veteran.
veteran is cake compared to the other call of duties. this one took me two days to finish on vet while world at war took 4 months to get out of one level

Anyone else ever feel like breaking their teammates' necks after a loss. The other day I had 40 kills on a team deathmatch and ended up losing, the first time I've ever seen this either in COD4 or MW2. Like when a teammate of mine has 5-24. I'm not angry over them having bad games, but when they have a game that is this bad, I just wish I could've sat next to them to witness what the hell they were doing.

when i use to roll with the AA, scav pro and extended mags, all i did was run up into a room and spray, never used steady aim tho.

The AA-12 + extended mags + scavenger pro + lightweight pro (I don't see ANY difference using it with or without stopping power) + last stand pro = beast on maps like Skidrow, Invasion and Favela, as long as you stick around to the inside and don't run around in the open areas. I find that last stand works surprisingly well with the shotgun rushing class because you're usually close to the opponent when they kill you and you have a better chance at killing them should you go into last stand state. Plus last stand pro is awesome, I kill so many with my semtex when they down me.

But I think that AA-12 + grip works better in my standard assault rifle classes because it switches so much faster between the weapons.

eek.gif

just played Tactical Team Deatmatch on 3rd person.... that issh was pretty ill. probably gonna get down some more tomorrow.
3rd Person is mad fun. I wish more people played it.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

eek.gif

3rd Person is mad fun. I wish more people played it.

I like 3rd person because it's harder for people to camp. Looking around corners =
pimp.gif

Just turned MW2 on, XBOX Live prompted for an Update!!
pimp.gif

hopefully its a patch, im about to play online ina bit, I'll see whats good.

Back
Top Bottom