The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Just turned MW2 on, XBOX Live prompted for an Update!!
pimp.gif

hopefully its a patch, im about to play online ina bit, I'll see whats good.
pray1.jpg

Care package glitch = PATCHED for XBL

Also a bunch of you dudes are acting like little girls real talk. If you hated the care package glitch so much then why didn't you use cold blooded and carry a stinger?

smells like grade B vagina in here
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Also a bunch of you dudes are acting like little girls real talk. If you hated the care package glitch so much then why didn't you use cold blooded and carry a stinger?

-The Juice
Why you be actin like you droppin knowledge tho. I always have my coldblooded/Stinger class on deck. But it was annoying having to switch back and forth the whole match because there was always something in the air. It was annoying to say the least that every match you went in there were care-package glitchers, point blank period.

I feel you that there are ways to combat the situation. But I cant even play the game how I wanna play it because I have to switch to a different classes every 30 seconds because someone got a new care package. Id like to play the game how it was meant to be played. Because at the end of the day I still won a lot of the matches because most of the glitchers suck outside of their killstreaks getting them kills, it was just an inconvenience.

No hate tho. I feel you. But im glad to see it was patched.

Lol at OrenthalJames.. Care package glitch was no joke. Dudes would have emergency care packages back to back. Stingers can only do so much especially when you spawn next to team mates who don't have cold blooded. Some games were just unplayable. 3rd person tactical and demolition. It got to a point where Me and my bro had to just look at the sky with stingers because harriers and chopper gunners would come out back to back. Where is the fun in that? Feels so good to play the game as it was intended.

-The Juice
How do you combat against emergency airdrop?

You say use cold blooded and carry a stinger...but 2 stingers can only do so much against a Chopper Gunner/ AC-130. 
Cold blooded in regular matches puts you at an automatic disadvantage since your enemy will most likely be running stopping power.

Maybe if I did the glitch like you, I would be cool about it.  Even though the patch is out for it, I just wanted to say this.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

-The Juice
How do you combat against emergency airdrop?

You say use cold blooded and carry a stinger...but 2 stingers can only do so much against a Chopper Gunner/ AC-130. 
Cold blooded in regular matches puts you at an automatic disadvantage since your enemy will most likely be running stopping power.

Maybe if I did the glitch like you, I would be cool about it.  Even though the patch is out for it, I just wanted to say this.
the glitch has been out for months now. I did it MAYBE twice and both times it was to show my friend. How is it that at the height of glitching I was still able to average 20 kills a game and average 5 deaths. I never had CB on an never ran with a stinger as a secondary. So that either means A.) You suck at this game along with others that complain or B.) You suck at this game.

Why is it that l a b r r e v or Dub 25 NEVER complain? Why is that the good NT players still manage to dominate every game and the bad NT players find problems?

Battlefield 2 is coming out though. A new game for more crying
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Hardcore S&D =
pimp.gif
. I don't play TDM anymore i just play Domination, 3rd person, or S&D

care package gltich got fixed, tried it this morning in a private match and it got patched.

Is anyone disappointed in the secondary weapons being so powerful? I understand using your shotgun and MP instead of reloading but people running around with G18's as their primary is kind of annoying.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

S&D =
pimp.gif
. I don't play TDM anymore i just play tion, 3rd person, or S&D

care package gltich got fixed, tried it this morning in a private match and it got patched.

Is anyone disappointed in the secondary weapons being so powerful? I understand using your shotgun and MP instead of reloading but people running around with G18's as their primary is kind of annoying.

i think it should take longer to reload akimbo weapons...

Originally Posted by r0yalty

How many points can you get doing that Care package glitch? I might start doing this until they patch this game
laugh.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
My skill at MW2 > The day your mother birthed you.

There is nothing left that I want to achieve at MW2...so I will cheat to have fun now
laugh.gif

Derail wall glitch =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Anyone with at least a 1.70 K/D or higher. Hit me up. Gt in sig

What kinda elitist @*!! u on
laugh.gif
a 1.70 is BEASTLY.  My joint is only a 1.27 and im almost usually always in the top 3 for points, but I only play TDM.. IMO as long as you're a 1 i !+%+! with you, or if ur a little under 1 at least be on the team communicating and knocking down copters

Na, I'm not being an elitist at all. I'm far from Beasty and I'm at a 1.90. Couple people in my crew are 2.30. 1.70 is decent. I understand having a great KD ratio doesn't always go hand in hand with winning all the time but it definitely helps.

Don't nobody wanna play with you anyways...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm at .92 I play for fun ain't nobody making no bread off this... Me, Henz, & Duke be on there wilin' win or lose
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude thinking people gonna fill out applications to play with you

-The Juice
I don't play to shoot down air support the whole match.
You just salty they patched your glitches.

When i play BC2 demo i feel like i have to go so far to get into the action. Does anyone else in here feel the same way?
laugh.gif

Demo is bananas don't get me wrong, but i think I'm just not used to such HUGE maps.

Back
Top Bottom