The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by its Labrev

How much did that HD PVR run you?

239.99, plus $60 for some USB cables as my computer isn't really close to my PS3. Also copped a $100 1TB external HD cause the video files take up a lotta space.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'm still tryna get the hang of this game
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at you doing better than me a few times

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

239.99, plus $60 for some USB cables as my computer isn't really close to my PS3. Also copped a $100 1TB external HD cause the video files take up a lotta space.

You got a Mac or PC?

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

You got a Mac or PC?

PC. No idea what you'd use for Mac.

EDIT: Second commentary is up

My third commentary is up on my channel now, 30-3 on Quarry.

I messed with color correction, color curve, and sharpness on Vegas and I think this rendered project is more vibrant than my previous two. Please lemme know what you thought about that, the commentary, and the gameplay. Thank you.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'm still tryna get the hang of this game
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at you doing better than me a few times
Dog, I haven't touched a 360 controller in like 10 months, everything felt new to me.
laugh.gif

Hit me up when you get online though, I just got off work and I'm about to hop on.

laugh.gif
at not being able to say anything last night.

"YO! there is a dude coming in the back! Watch out" followed by a quick "AAAAAYYYYOOOOOOOOOO!"

Last night was filled with
laugh.gif

I thought yall 360 dudes were savages but not even yall "helped" me complete this task
laugh.gif
smh.gif

34oeau0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom