The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know hes mad hes gotta play with those bum $@* PS3 dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm back on MW2 after months of not having XBL....Send me invites/request...Need to get in these #NT games!!!![/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm back on MW2 after months of not having XBL....Send me invites/request...Need to get in these #NT games!!!![/color]
Man we was playing against your @#$ on Afgahn and you kept buzzkilling me. Had me tight.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Man we was playing against your @#$ on Afgahn and you kept buzzkilling me. Had me tight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh you was in there...I only seen Mayor and Royalty....Send me a request, so i won't kill your buzz!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh you was in there...I only seen Mayor and Royalty....Send me a request, so i won't kill your buzz!!![/color]

AYO! LOL

ohhhh #$!$ son, I'll be online tonight.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

i hate double XP. nothing but grenade launchers and RPGs.
if i get killed by another random grenage launcher im going to throw my xbox out the window. they make me so mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

ohhhh #$!$ son, I'll be online tonight.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Send me a FR...[/color]

i got your invite bedrock, it wouldnt let me join the game. i said f' it and bounced.

ill be back on in a lil bit.

yansick-"bout to make it rain!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
"
 *everyone else*
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yansick-
mad.gif

nobody with that predator thanks to me
grin.gif

son what time the new maps coming out?  12 pacific time?  ill be up all night..add me DTA Sickamore

^I'll probably cop some points after work later.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
at that blurry #$@ pic Rafool. Henz$, for you
smile.gif

29axv2s.jpg

Mayor in the house!

if ya dont mind my trash talking on MW2, add me DTA Sickamore...i need people to play the new maps with when they release

Back
Top Bottom