The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by air max 87

console > PC gamin..... thats why....

and no im not tryin to start a debate, just my opinion...... im sure they make $$$$$$$ of consoles rather than PC.....

the only PC games i play are the PC exclusive ones, Warcraft
pimp.gif
so it makes sense for IW not to care
laugh.gif
IW will make more money of off each copy of the PC version of MW2 sold rather than each copy sold on a console. IW is straight ripping off the PCgamers, plain and simple. In fact if no one of the PC boycotts the game the PC might be the second most profitable platform behind the Xbox 360.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

and no im not tryin to start a debate, just my opinion...... im sure they make $$$$$$$ of consoles rather than PC.....

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
IW will make more money of off each copy of the PC version of MW2 sold rather than each copy sold on a console. IW is straight ripping off the PC gamers, plain and simple. In fact if no one of the PC boycotts the game the PC might be the second most portable platform behind the Xbox 360.

You think 360 will sell more than PC (if there is no boycott, like you said)? I always thought PC was waaay ahead of consoles when it came to moving software.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
IW will make more money of off each copy of the PC version of MW2 sold rather than each copy sold on a console. IW is straight ripping off the PC gamers, plain and simple. In fact if no one of the PC boycotts the game the PC might be the second most portable platform behind the Xbox 360.

You think 360 will sell more than PC (if there is no boycott, like you said)? I always thought PC was waaay ahead of consoles when it came to moving software.

you gotta figure that console gamin is universal... you dont need to upgrade, etc ...... all consoles are built the same.....

Those of you that got it did you go straight to Specical Ops or Campaign than Special Ops?

wow im pissed ol boy at gamestop cheated me out of that 2 games for 20dollar MW2 deal, but really its not that big of a deal, just a lil annoying

Im looking forward to this more every day

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

360 will out sell PS3 and PC by a wide margin. What I meant is that with the PC version IW and Activison don't pay any fees to MS or Sony.That $10 mark up on they PC version goes straight into their pockets. Also they will be finally making a money with map packs on the PC version. Plus a ton ofpeople are going to buy it off of Steam instead on in the store, even more money saved for Activision.

That being said, MW2 to will be the most bootlegged PC game of all time, F-Crysis
laugh.gif
. The PC community don't play nice

Went around the world to get this game. Smh. Had me feeling like Charlie looking for willy wonkas golden ticket. Jamaica Ave, no luck, Fulton mall, every damnspot there, no luck. I'm in Williamsburg now and the guy said he will get in at 5:30 today so I'm chilling a block away at my grandmas house tillthen.
laugh.gif

im taking this game of reservation, tried to play cod4 today and video games period isnt fun for me anymore,

Duke is a savage in that video. The song goes nice with the video too lol. Picking people off with no scope and bolt action quicker than them with automaticguns.

There's a hidden gem in the ave ......if you preorder could pick it up today......I won't say no more ..... Good luck

RustyShackleford wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This isn't the 90s. Hell, this is barely the 00s. Consoles have been running things throughout the game industry for a while. A couple of weeks ago someoneposted the sales charts (pre-orders) of MW2 from amazon. MW2 sales were about 60% for the 360, 30% for the PS3 and 10% for the PC. And I don't even know ifthey counted the hardened and prestige editions in this, which the PC version won't have.

Dam this game is crack
pimp.gif
. Ive been just running through the single player& its already waay better than COD 4.

That airport mission was
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Add me on xbox - caligrown SD

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

RustyShackleford wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This isn't the 90s. Hell, this is barely the 00s. Consoles have been running things throughout the game industry for a while. A couple of weeks ago someone posted the sales charts (pre-orders) of MW2 from amazon. MW2 sales were about 60% for the 360, 30% for the PS3 and 10% for the PC. And I don't even know if they counted the hardened and prestige editions in this, which the PC version won't have.
Well I guess you learn something new every day.
laugh.gif
I alwaysthought it was PC gaming > then console farther down the line.

IW is still bruning a bridge they probably shouldn't and really have no reason to.

Back
Top Bottom