The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Its new maps?

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

laugh.gif

who sent me a game invite? gt is GnR Sho Nuff I forgot the gamertag but my bad I was finishing up a match and getting ready for work

Don't think I'm buying those maps right away. The vids I've seen so far do not impress me

ill cop the maps this weekend. first, im going to attempt a MAP SHARE on the 360 tomorrow. ill let you know if it works out.

basically, my homie chris already bought the maps.... so im going to recover his gamertag on my xbox and re-download the maps from the marketplace to my HD. he said it worked for the last map pack, but he's also a moron.

ill let you know how it goes.

anyone played them yet? Trailer Park and Carnival look off the chain.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

ill cop the maps this weekend. first, im going to attempt a MAP SHARE on the 360 tomorrow. ill let you know if it works out.

basically, my homie chris already bought the maps.... so im going to recover his gamertag on my xbox and re-download the maps from the marketplace to my HD. he said it worked for the last map pack, but he's also a moron.

ill let you know how it goes.

anyone played them yet? Trailer Park and Carnival look off the chain.

tried that, wont work

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yansick-"bout to make it rain!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
"
 *everyone else*
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yansick-
mad.gif

nobody with that predator thanks to me
grin.gif
smh.gif

Son, like half the team was in my sight and I'm thinking the whole time, "This %@@ about to be epic!". Then yall proceeded to chop down each dude and by the time it hit no one was alive
laugh.gif

Whoever starts most of the games add me GT: BLAZED 021x (360)
I am pretty decent at this game

Anyone tryna get on COD4 tonight at like 12-12:30? I've been playin it lately and its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The new maps =
pimp.gif

Did a test run earlier and they're definitely on point. I'm a goin in tomorrow (no mo).

Add me and my homie: purplerkle23 (360)...... 1.44 kdrGettin' %%$ done. Got the tac-knife on the Magnum and DEagle FOR YA!
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
[/font]

downloading the apps right now...gonna be on for a bit...after i download this and eat some dinner...invite me yall..

Back
Top Bottom