The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Feathers have been ruffled.
laugh.gif

Mayor can take up the last spot,
pimp.gif
Like I said, no disrespect to any other NTers. I just haven't played with any of y'all like that like most of these dudes.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Feathers have been ruffled.
laugh.gif

Mayor can take up the last spot,
pimp.gif
Like I said, no disrespect to any other NTers. I just haven't played with any of y'all like that like most of these dudes.

laugh.gif
They have though. Dudes got mad upset. I'd like to see a Jordandon VS Chicago Bully one on one though. No perks no killstreaks. Pure skill.

Nah, I think some of them will be the first to admit to their camping though.
laugh.gif

Whatever works I guess,I don't have patience for that #@$% most of the time. Second I see campers I use my RPG/Ninja class with UAV always (esp in Deathmatch).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Nah, I think some of them will be the first to admit to their camping though.
laugh.gif

Whatever works I guess,I don't have patience for that @*+@ most of the time. Second I see campers I use my RPG/Ninja class.
pimp.gif
Most of you guys getting choking and camping confused though, I play domination and choking is the key to the game and getting them spawn trapped. I don't sit in corners my team can testify to that.

Well that's domination though, you gotta play defense esp if you got two areas.

I'm talking Death match (not people here specifically, just defining it). Looking down staircases or standing in corners with shotguns, or staying in one area the entire game until you die, that's camping to me. I've played death match games where the entire opposing team stayed right where they spawned and did not move, EVEN on the smaller maps. I just had the
sick.gif
face the entire time.

Once I'm in an area too long I HAVE to leave, I don't have the patience for that %*$# anymore. I guess cause I'm older now. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Well that's domination though, you gotta play defense esp if you got two areas.

I'm talking Death match (not people here specifically, just defining it). Looking down staircases or standing in corners with shotguns, or staying in one area the entire game until you die, that's camping to me. I've played death match games where the entire opposing team stayed right where they spawned and did not move, EVEN on the smaller maps. I just had the
sick.gif
face the entire time.

Once I'm in an area too long I HAVE to leave, I don't have the patience for that %*$# anymore. I guess cause I'm older now. 

I don't play TDM unless I'm playing with NT. Spawns are way to revenged based to do any damage.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its a preference list, nothing more, im sure other people fell different....

but i do my work, im always top 3 on our squad.... in terms of score...

Add me!!!

I'm a  beast. I always finish top 3 and I dare anybody to a 1 on 1 match..

PSN ID: SuperbTalk101

dang i havn't been in here and I'm gettin' hated on? i don't try when i play but when i turn try hard on i go in
smile.gif
i know why danny wants me on the team cuz i am a team player and i take out air support even ac130s 3 stingers n its done
pimp.gif
and really jordandon wears an 8.5? lolololololol sorry i dont 1v1 drew, i dont believe in 1v1's or KDR, 1v1 is just who had the better game, and KDR is just some numbers and a decimal point it doesn't tell anyone how good you are IMO

IF that Ground War ever went down, here's how the team should look (In my opinion).
laugh.gif

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but judging off of gameplay x amount of wins this team would be unstoppable.

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

That list is legit (I run with these dudes when they allow me to touch their coattail). Tell my why my dude Noompsey joined a match I was in last night (HC TDM) and saw that I was straight killing my own teammates the whole time (I be bored man
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) Dude joined the match halfway through, and finished with the most kills
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by doosta45

Kansas was the panama reference fired at me or jordandon?
Did it say @aus10 or @jordandon?
indifferent.gif
kansas, you know you be smoking them tumbleweeds fam. thought you got your names mixed up.

IF that Ground War ever went down, here's how the team should look (In my opinion).
laugh.gif

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but judging off of gameplay x amount of wins this team would be unstoppable.

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Kansas was the panama reference fired at me or jordandon?
Did it say @aus10 or @jordandon?
indifferent.gif
kansas, you know you be smoking them tumbleweeds fam. thought you got your names mixed up.
I never fire stray shots, I always aim, point, and shoot, accordingly so.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by air max 87

NUKE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finalllllly
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Proud of you. The gasp you had when it popped onto your screen was
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought i needed like 2 - 3 more kills, then oh boy was runnin across the the level and i hit him with the m4 i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i didnt even play that #@%@ when up asap, aint tryin to get booted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

That list is legit (I run with these dudes when they allow me to touch their coattail). Tell my why my dude Noompsey joined a match I was in last night (HC TDM) and saw that I was straight killing my own teammates the whole time (I be bored man
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) Dude joined the match halfway through, and finished with the most kills
smh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
...I join the match and this dude Big Joe has -900 points...

Dude you kept killing was super upset...He was complaining the whole game but wouldn't leave...

Congrats Airmax87...it only took you 8 months after the game came out to finally get a nuke...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom