The Official College Thread Vol. Best College Thread Ever!!!!!

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Just finished my Freshman year. My tips:

Go to Class. I skipped many days and it reflected in my grades. I would skip classes thinking we werent doing anything that day in class. Wrong. We would have pop quizzes that day.
some of this
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so many wasted days going to class days tho.

youngmoney15 wrote:
Study Everyday. Take the time everyday to go over the chapter before the professor goes over it. Then review what you learned during class.

Make friends and be social. The people who did not enjoy their freshman year at my school didnt really have good friends around them.

all of that.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Originally Posted by bogusreality

tally is overtly racist at times.

be mindful of that.

FSU is a great institution.

great people willing to be helpful every step of the way.

become as social as possible. not only amongst other students, but faculty and staff.

especially in your major and financial aid office.

understand that everyone comes to state with a clean record.

not a incoming freshman but im looking to transfer to fsu in spring, mabye get some credits at tcc during the fall semester
im more interested in what tallys like actually, looking for an apartment up there right now.. can u tell me a bit more about it? specifically the party scene.. lol

also u a undergrad or al
Party Scene is cool it's not like how mia is but it's ok the only thing is everything shuts down pretty early
indifferent.gif

be mindful of that.

become as social as possible. not only amongst other students, but faculty and staff.

not a incoming freshman but im looking to transfer to fsu in spring, mabye get some credits at tcc during the fall semester
im more interested in what tallys like actually, looking for an apartment up there right now.. can u tell me a bit more about it? specifically the party scene.. lol

also u a undergrad or al
Party Scene is cool it's not like how mia is but it's ok the only thing is everything shuts down pretty early
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Starting at Davis next semester...looking forward to it
If you need anything-- parties, study spots, housing, food spots, etc. holla at me I got you. Welcome aboard 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Starting at Davis next semester...looking forward to it
If you need anything-- parties, study spots, housing, food spots, etc. holla at me I got you. Welcome aboard 
pimp.gif

I'll be a junior in HS this year so I look forward to this thread.

I can't wait for college but I also need be prepared in every aspect.

Educationally, financially, mentally, physically....
laugh.gif

But seriously, I just can't wait.

Also, I don't see myself staying in state.

Hopefully I can get into UCLA or USC.

I'll be a junior in HS this year so I look forward to this thread.

I can't wait for college but I also need be prepared in every aspect.

Educationally, financially, mentally, physically....
laugh.gif

But seriously, I just can't wait.

Also, I don't see myself staying in state.

Hopefully I can get into UCLA or USC.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

be mindful of that.

also u a undergrad or al
indifferent.gif

goodlooks, anymore tally heads in here? i know for a fact there some dudes that go to famu thats on NT, any more fsu'rs??

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

be mindful of that.

also u a undergrad or al
indifferent.gif

goodlooks, anymore tally heads in here? i know for a fact there some dudes that go to famu thats on NT, any more fsu'rs??

In Tallahassee bars close at 2 but depending on where you go it can start early as hell so it's not the end of the world.

I have friends who go to Bullwinkles at like 6 and stay til 2am. Plenty of bars and college clubs, you'll have your choice, most just go to the Strip (collection of bars on Tennessee St) and you can pick your poison there. You can always go to the Downtown area too. If you are interested in fraternities I know that's an entirely different animal when it comes to the party scene. I'm not Greek, but my friends and roommates were and their parties are on another level. You can still enjoy all of the same bars/clubs if you're not Greek, but if you're interested that's an option.

In Tallahassee bars close at 2 but depending on where you go it can start early as hell so it's not the end of the world.

I have friends who go to Bullwinkles at like 6 and stay til 2am. Plenty of bars and college clubs, you'll have your choice, most just go to the Strip (collection of bars on Tennessee St) and you can pick your poison there. You can always go to the Downtown area too. If you are interested in fraternities I know that's an entirely different animal when it comes to the party scene. I'm not Greek, but my friends and roommates were and their parties are on another level. You can still enjoy all of the same bars/clubs if you're not Greek, but if you're interested that's an option.

Back
Top Bottom