The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

stopped by there myself today. I never saw the nike sb shirt from the stained glass release, I was gunna buy it too. Then I found out theres a $15 minimum to use a card and there was nothing at all more I wanted :lol:
Literally did the same thing haha but I went to the BoA across the street and grabbed cash.

If you go downstairs in the Tannery on Boylston they have the t-shirts in a bucket there are a ton of them. They also have the skate decks for $25. I don't skate but picked up the Red MBTA deck that i will hang up. They also had the decks from the Nike SB lobster releases. And if you are a small or medium they have some Mitchell & Ness hockey jerseys downstairs as well. 

wait, they have those MBTA decks at the Tannery? really?? I have never gone downstairs there.

If you go downstairs in the Tannery on Boylston they have the t-shirts in a bucket there are a ton of them. They also have the skate decks for $25. I don't skate but picked up the Red MBTA deck that i will hang up. They also had the decks from the Nike SB lobster releases. And if you are a small or medium they have some Mitchell & Ness hockey jerseys downstairs as well. 
Damn didn't see anything like that when I went downstairs on Saturday. Going to have to stop by today after work. 

D@mn near bought a new wardrobe: 9 pairs of pants, 2 button-ups, a sweatshirt, 4 hats, a watch, when pigs fly, black xmas dunks, and 2 skate decks. They didn't have any redline / greenline decks left, which I really wanted and have been trying to get for a while, but I got when pigs fly and blue lobster decks. I was hoping to get more button-ups and popovers (been loving the popovers lately). Basically bought anything they had in my size. They said everything they have at this point is out in the floor.

@Alp Didn't see your comment in time, but the staff said most of the when pigs fly are 10.5 and up.

damn, debating if I even want to go any more if theres no more mbta decks. we'll see how the weekend is for me.

Wouldn't be surprised if stuff keeps popping up randomly since they're basically in liquidation mode with all concepts stuff. A few different staff told me everything they had was on the floor, but who knows...

It's pretty cleared out. Most of the decks are beat up. Grabbed the WPFs for $200 they came with the lace locks but not sure why they are charging over retail. They have the concets collabs Brooks Merlot, Brooks Beast, Stan Smiths, Regattas, and 575s all for retail. The timex watch collab they had a while back is like $40 or something.

Yeah, the shoe collab pricing seems pretty random. I thought some of the other ones were over retail too. Great deal for those watches. I wear the one with the rubber band all the time.

Now I'm on the hunt for the redline and greenline decks :nerd: [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I almost bought a blue lobster deck for $160 on eBay last month (seller declined offer [emoji]128591[/emoji]), so I really feel like I came the F up on it for $25.

Might let my toddler son skate the WPF deck, censored with a strategically placed sticker or two..

The lace lock is cool but crazy they're charging over retail especially considering sb hype died down. Do they even include the special packaging?

The lace lock is cool but crazy they're charging over retail especially considering sb hype died down. Do they even include the special packaging?
Nah and the box I got is beat, pretty much falling apart. I have been looking for a pair for a while so it's whatever. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom