****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

yeaa u can use it on foams...but anyway back to my question. the heel tab on my III's is yellowed, i don't have bar keepers friend, so can i use sea glow??
i'm HYPE, if that matters...​

wow that stuff works....but no matter how good u revive them, they'll never beat a DS pair
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
at some of these before and after pictures.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

I want to Start a an OFFICAL SEAGLOW II Post, bc this post is getting old and very long, so I'm asking yall if i should start up a new one and everybody can post up their pics in there?? let me know.

I seaglowed my Vs last weekend and this is what they looked like before:
145838178.jpg

And after 3 seaglowings:
145838197.jpg

I also seaglowed some VI infareds that turned out really nice and i'm gonna post those up later.

I dont have any before pictures, but these were pretty bad, with no signs of any clear spots, all just yellow. BUT!! After about 8-10 hours combined of seaglowing heres the result. I plan to do around 18-20 to get the full effect.

xp4f2s.jpg

VALLEJO

Quote:
I want to Start a an OFFICAL SEAGLOW II Post, bc this post is getting old and very long, so I'm asking yall if i should start up a new one and everybody can post up their pics in there?? let me know.

Don't see a point, when all the information is already here.

On the point of using sea glow for other uses. No, you can't use sea glow to whitten the plastic tabs on the IIIs, or midsoles. Sea glow works on clear plastics.

Bar keepers friend ONLY works on mesh.

As for clearing up yellowed patent leather... no cure yet.
-Dominic

man, it seem like everyone has the blk/silver 5s now. anyway, i need to get myself of bottle because this stuff truly works.
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

do you guys eventually wipe the soles after leavin them in the sun all day? my V's don't seem to dry up (still has the sea glow on it)
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

i dunno if its just me.. but.. i feel like my sole on my OG Concords.. have no grip.. like the herring bone pattern is failing... cause i only did it to one shoe.. and wore em to work to show my co-workers... and walking around i felt a slight difference... anyone notice this? i'ma wear my V's tomorrow and see if the same thing happened to them...
When i talk about a bunch of Shhh you wish you had, You know I just be saying that to get you mad..

Does anyone know how to clean the upper on the cool grey xi's? I just ordered some sea glow and can clear up the sole but the upper material is a little beat and I wanted to try and get that cleaned off. I know this probably isn't the right place, but i didnt know where else to post this.

I'm very nervous about applying the sea glow to the sides of the sole (due to the glue separation problems others have posted). I have a pair of concords and a pair laneys i am going to sea glow, is the application onto the sides of the sole just done carefully with a toothbrush?
"I'm nice around Mikes like Ron Artest" - The Game

Sea glow is the truth. I'm happy with the results. Time to try out the bar keepers friend.

Wanksta23, sea glow and BKF goes hand and hand because one is for the sole and the other is for the mesh.

My eBay auctions.

reggie707, did you clean the soles of your V's before Sea Glowing them? They look really dirty in that pic.

Clean them first, and the afters will be 100 times better.
aka Nickthestick91

im kinda scared to try it for some reason, but im gonna have to give it a go on my space jams
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom